Continuation (Stacy underwood's P.O.V)

Stacy Underwood

I was jealous of her from the first day of school itself. No one could even match my status and beauty at Simon High. I ruled Simon High from the girls side until she came along. She had arrived only at the middle of the school semester yet she had the guts to flip me off and break my nose. There was something peculiar about her. Her hair which reached down to her hips was white in color. Even though she'd get teased by others for having hair like that of an old lady, she didn't look odd or ugly. She looked even more beautiful. Even I admitted it but not that I would say that to anybody. She was extraordinary. She carried around her a toxic and compelling charisma and energy which made people automatically look at her whenever she passed in front of them. And the same energy would quickly vanish and people would return to their businesses as if nothing happened just as quickly as she had gone. Everybody secretly admired her. Everybody watched her every move silently. I watched her too but then there was nobody to admit it until Cyrus Lindow.

Cyrus Lindow and I had been dating for about four months now. He was called the Sun of Simon High since he seemed to draw everybodys attention. I'd simply dated him since he was the most popular guy at school. But he also had problems. Problems that started at home that he would never share. I didn't try to wriggle out the truth out of him. I didn't care. I was dating him just to get even more popular than before and it was working until the lunar eclipse.