Continuation (Mike Stiller's P.O.V)

Mike Stiller

I didn't care what other people called her. She was just too beautiful. I admit at first, she looked kinda weird with that white hair of hers when she'd had first arrived at school in the middle of the semester. Even her hair which seemed to be white in color didn't affect her beauty. It never had. It seemed odd at first. But then her hair color seemed to accentuate her beautiful face even more. She seemed to carry a compelling and addictive charisma wherever she went. Just like bees were attracted to flowers. I was instantly attracted towards her from the first day of school itself. I was also further impressed when she'd put up a fight and flipped Stacy with some serious moves. Stacy had ended up with a bloodied nose but shed found a way into my heart. She was kind. I could tell from the way she smiled at everyone. Like she didn't hold any grudges or hatred.

She was like the Moon. Beautiful to look at and just soak into her pale silver moonlight. I don't know what had happened to me. I had started to like her and just wanted to see her smile. I wanted to stay beside her. Sometimes, I'd watch how her long white hair fell down over her shoulders in small curls down her smooth back or sometimes watch it go from side to side when she'd done her hair into a ponytail.

"Hey, what's up Stiller?" asked Nico.

"Still not over your feelings for her?" asked Nico while pointing with the nod of his chin. I was looking at where he'd pointed and then found her. She had her hair up in a ponytail as always but she was looking a lot sicker and weaker than usual.

I knew she was sick. I just didn't know from what.

"I don't care mate. I don't like her anymore," I replied.

"Fuck those feelings and fuck her up too," I said laughing, throwing a punch at Nico's arm who quickly wriggled out of my grasp, turned the other way and started running.

I chased after him.

On the other side, a locker was shut silently and a girl who'd had heard the conversation before seemed to be silently sobbing and nobody even noticed.