Continuation 2

Victoria Walton

I had accompanied my Mom and Dad after school to help them at their store. I used to work in their store with the other workers on a part time job shift. Today I had no shift yet I accompanied them since I had some stationery to pick up from the store for school. I was glad I had accompanied them because when I saw David Peterson spying on our store ever so discreetly trying to appear less oblivious, it honestly made my day.

It looked like he had been spying on us for a long time now since he was like an expert on a mission. He knew which windows to look into our store and wait what?

Was that a pen and a notepad he was holding in his hand?

I watched David as he expertly looked into our store through the glass windows and effortlessly scribbled down some notes on his notepad.

I watched him for quite some time until I could no longer hold it and burst out laughing. My parents hadn't notice him and were about to enter the store but stopped when they saw me laughing my wits out. They traced the source of my laughter and soon enough they found it; David Peterson spying on our stores glass windows.

I suddenly stopped laughing when I found my parents slightly turning aggravated by the second by the scene playing in front of them.

I wanted to laugh again but thought not appropriate for the situation so instead I covered my mouth to stop the giggles that seemed to come out from my mouth like a fire breathing dragon.

I looked at David again. He was still peering at our glass window; face stuck close, both hands made in half a square shape resting on the glass window above his eyebrows, ninja eyes squinting and watching our store workers vigilantly. He would pace up and down every now and then to get a closer look at the inside of our store. He would then again proceed to return to his same spying ninja position.

My parents and I watched him from afar. It was an interesting scene playing in front of us.

I looked at him once again seriously this time. He had stayed in his spying ninja position for quite some time now and watched him closely as he slowly turned his head towards us. He must have only now felt some watchful eyes on him and ever so slowly turned only his head to face us a few meters away.

You should have seen the look on his face when he finally saw us.

His hands were still in the same half square position resting above his eyebrows and he turned right to look at us with squinting eyes, probably to figure out who we were and his eyebrows shot up so fast like a rocket in launch, I had to stop myself from laughing at his expression.

I quickly covered my mouth using both hands this time to stop myself from bursting out into laughter.

I could feel my body react to the situation and slowly felt my shoulders heaving a little bit backwards but I still covered my mouth using my hands.

My mind was thinking only one thing as I tried my level best to cover my mouth with both my hands to stop from laughing out loud.

*HAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHEEEEE.HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHEEEEE.HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA..HAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA*

He was looking at us and we were looking at him.

I honestly didn't know what was wrong with David Peterson because he stood there like an idiot, hands in a half square position resting above his eyebrows and the color drained away from his face.

I had to get away I thought. This was getting too much serious.

I inhaled for air once I had stopped laughing. But the image of David's face would come to my mind, and I would end up laughing again. This time I couldn't quite control my laughter so I turned away from David and my parents, supporting myself from buckling over from laughter by leaning my left hand on the wall of our store and using my right hand to cover my muffled laughs escaping from my mouth.