Chapter 1: Types of Friends

"Friends."

They're another part of your extended family. You can call them Family too since they're the next people closest to you after your family.

Now there are different kinds of friends.

Your best friend, with whom you can share all your deepest secrets with so much trust that they won't tell others a single soul about it. They're the people with whom you can do crazy, funny, creepy, psycho stuffs with. And most important they won't ever judge you for that. They're the kind of people you meet almost every day and the ones who love you the most for who you are. You don't have to change and be a different kind of person in front of them. That's why you only have one best friend.

Then there are your close friends. Everybody has an inner circle of the closest friends you have. Now you may or may not be as close to them to be able to share your deepest secrets but you're friends. So that's how you're close to them.

The make believe friend, who you befriend for a short duration to use them to get a particular job done. Or you don't want to appear lonely in front of the others so you befriend them.

The enemy friend, who's friends with you in order to secretly watch and learn every single move that you're making. They're the jealous type of friends who are jealous because you're better than them. And they want to be like you.

The stranger friend, whom you may or may not know but secretly and unknowingly helps you when youre in a bad situation or in desperate need of help. 

Then there's a kind of friend which I've termed myself.

It's called the Hoe friend.

In order to understand what kind of friend this is, I'll have to tell you a story.

So please my dear readers, bare with me and read this story about how you could too be designated a hoe friend.

Me. I've already been designated one.

Or you could have been too.