Continuation (Julie Vanderflock's P.O.V)

Julie Vanderflock

I remember meeting her on the first day of school after summer break had ended.

She had saved me and Haley from Stacy Underwood.

She was different.

And I mean by different; very, very, very, very different.

From the others.

And that she was. Besides her white hair but nowadays for hair like hers, didn't models and celebrities dye their hair purposely.

So it was nothing. Her hair

Which was white I admit like an old lady's but hey!

Nowadays its called "FASHION!"

Cynthia was kindhearted.

I mean after all she had faced and gone through in life, I thought that she'd maybe have some sort of resentment because of life treating her like bullshit but...

No.

She didn't show it to anyone. Not even me and Haley.

It took me a long time to understand what she had to truly go through in her life.

She did tell me and Julie every now and then what her life was like growing up with her cancer.

But she never showed any resentment. Not even to the people who even after knowing that she was sick harmed her intentionally.

They didn't know what she was suffering from but they needed to understand that she was sick. That's all.

Haley and I watched our best friend Cynthia Duncan, as she slowly grew weaker and lifeless each day.

Cynthia could never show resentment simply because she didn't have any of it inside of her.

But that meant I could.

And so I did; showed resentment towards Cynthia for not having it when she was going to die because of cancer, Stacy and Mike for treating her hell, and Cyrus Lindow for not loving her sooner.

Because what good would it do to ask for forgiveness when she's gone.