Author's Note

My dear readers,

First of all, thank you for completing this amazing and thrilling journey with me. As I remember from writing this book and you dear readers for finishing reading this book.

I do not mean to intentionally, physically or even emotionally hurt you my dear readers by writing some events in my story which may or may not have happened to you in reality also.

I wrote this book as an escape route from my reality.

But then dreams don't last forever and sadly, my dream has also come to an end with this book.

The events I have written in my book are taken solely from my observations of the world and not from the life and ways of other people who might find themselves in the shoes of the imaginary characters I have created.

I do not mean to judge anyone by writing this book.

When I first started this book, I did so by keeping in mind the ten most important things in life.

Hence, TEN UNIVERSES.

I hope you, my dear readers, as you jump from one universe to the other, interpret and analyze the important things in the lives of all us people.

Because from all these years of my life, I've learnt something very important.

And I want you my dear readers to learn it too.

With me.

In the end, what matters most at the end of the day is YOU.

Only YOU.

YOU: only have the sole power to change what's inside of you and also change what's around you.

Don't let other people change you for who you truly are.

Be YOU.

Because there's another UNIVERSE out there.

Another MULTIVERSE, where there's another YOU.

And YOU matter.

In every UNIVERSE out there.

And in every MULTIVERSE out there.

88 and out my dear readers.

-Mehnaaz Chhetri

YOU GUYS MATTER TO ME.

Without whom, this book might not have been possible.