Chapter 1: Dawn Lovers

-To all the fan girls like me.

She: Knowing him

She'd had followed him on Instagram at around the month of June. She had a celebrity crush on him after watching one of his TV shows which was currently airing on StarWorld. She had googled him. She'd come to know that he was one year younger than her(*internally sighs*). She knew that his zodiac sign was a Libra. But what she'd never come to know from his Wikipedia page was that he was someone else's. She'd find out a little later. The hard way. After he'd post a picture with his girlfriend(*internally sighs*).

(*brain and heart=sighs in the way theyre supposed to*). She'd come to see more pictures of them together on Instagram in the future. And there was nothing she could do except sit back and watch. This was the hard reality of having major crushes on celebrities. And if you my dear readers also have one too,(*winks* because come on, who are we kidding, who has one celebrity crush. Shamelessly admitting that celebrity crushes changes every year, every month, every day, every hour, every minute, yes that's possible. Don't estimate the powers of a fangirl). So yeah..Every fangirl who fangirls will definitely say that it's possible to have this many crushes. Except for her. This crush would be entirely different. The this many type of exaggeration, using my hands wouldn't be sufficient enough to express the amount of fangirling we do. Every fangirl would know this. And the struggles that follow. This is a real story of a girl who dreamed a strange dream about her star.