[33] Heavy

I was in the back of a cab and instantly hating that I had to leave just like that. I mean the damn party was fun and just getting started. On top of that, I had a chance to make out with Justin which was something that I wanted to do but I blew that chance away.

The driver pulled up in front of Justin's apartment and I paid him and entered the apartment with my spare keys. I was barely halfway up the staircase when the door burst open, revealing Justin's tall frame.

A part of me was delighted that he left right after I did but another part of me was nervous and I didn't even know what I was gonna say to him. Justin's eyes landed on me and he threw his keys on the table before walking up towards me, his eyes looking at me in a way that I couldn't explain. He stopped right in front of me making my breathing become uneven.

"Why'd you leave so early?" He asked and I sighed as I turned around and proceeded walking to my room.

"I felt tired and sleepy." I lied, I was more awake than ever.

Justin followed behind me to my room as I went towards the closet to take out some comfortable clothes to change into. "Is that so? Well then why did you leave right after the dare?" I froze for a bit at the mention of the dare.

"I don't know, you can think of it as a coincidence." I laughed at my own reply as I started taking off my shoes. Justin was still standing in the middle of the room, watching everything I did.

He smirked a little after my reply "Is that so? I think you're lying to me." I rolled my eyes as I began taking off my crop top but stopped when I realized Justin was still in the room. His eyes had slightly gone wild due to my act of almost taking my clothes off in front him. I was drunk but I had to keep myself from stripping naked in front of him.

He started walking closer to me, his chest rising and falling as he breathed in and out. "I don't know why you think that I'm lying." I cooed as I watched him taking slow steps until he was stood in front of me. For a moment, his eyes looked down my body before looking back at my face, I hid the blush that was starting to attack me.

"You're so cute, you know that?" His eyes were filled with lust and something else, I felt the temperature of my body start to increase under Justin's lustful stare.

I rolled my eyes at him and I huffed, crossing my arms on my chest to stand my ground and not fall apart in front of him, "Your point?"

He smirked, walking even closer to me that our bodies touched slightly.

I felt just how hot his body was, almost as hot as mine as I stared into his eyes, waiting for his answer.

He opened his mouth to talk, his voice low and hoarse "The point? You can't quite run away from a dare."

My eyes widened at his words. His arms started snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to him. My heartbeat escalated faster than anything as his eyes held mine, slightly asking if I was down to give him what he wanted.

It was what I also wanted. In this moment, there was nothing that I wanted more than to feel his lips all over my body, leaving hot kisses everywhere.

Screw it!

I collided our lips together, feeling him smile for a while before kissing me back passionately.

My hands went up his chest until I rested them on his neck. Our lips moved together in sync and he deepened the kiss, tasting every part of my mouth. His hands slid down my body until they rested on my butt, giving it a slight squeeze. If I wasn't drunk, I would've stopped the kiss but now I was enjoying it more than anything.

My hands went up to his hair and slightly pulled it. His lips went to my neck as he started leaving soft kisses there, licking and he finally started sucking. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as I breathed out deeply.

"Shit you're so hot." I heard Justin whisper raspily as he continued his torture to my body.

His lips went back to my lips and his hands to my thighs, motioning for me to jump and I did, wrapping my legs around his waist. Justin started walking but I focussed on the kiss.

I suddenly felt my back pressed against something soft and Justin's body hovered above mine. That's when I noticed that we were on my bed.

I made eye contact with him and his eyes were filled with pure lust that I almost shrieked. He connected our lips together again, his hands around my waist and going up under my top, making my skin hotter and my heart beat faster.

I gasped and tried to muffle a moan.

"Justin" I tried to speak firmly but his name came out like a moan.

"Shit" he cursed, obviously turned on.

He mumbled something before kissing my neck to my collarbone again.

"Justin... I think we need to stop." I managed to get my words out and Justin raised his head to look at me.

He removed his hands from under my top and went up to kiss my forehead. "You're right. As much as I'd like to go on, I think it's best that we stop now." He clarified, kissing my forehead again before collapsing on the bed next to me. The two of us were still panting from our hot make out session.

I laughed after about five minutes of silence, surprisingly feeling the alcohol slowly start to leave my system.

"What?" Asked Justin, tilting his head to look at me, smiling genuinely.

"This night has been so amazing and I really had fun." I replied honestly and turning my body so that I was facing him.

"I know, it's been amazing to me as well and it's you to thank."

I felt my insides go wild at his words "I bet the favorite part of it for you was how it ended." I laughed and he just smiled.

"Of course. I'm surprised I even managed to control myself from kissing you the entire night." He laid his arms on my waist and pulled me closer so that we were cuddling. "But I'm glad that I got to do it."

I smiled and he leaned in to kiss my forehead. My eyelids were starting to get heavier by the minute and that's when I knew I had to get some sleep.

I still couldn't believe that I engaged in such a heavy act like making out for the first time but I was glad that it was with Justin, despite the odds.

I had got into a slumber when I felt someone kissing my cheek, slightly making me smile before I fell asleep completely.

******