[51] Moving Along

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was like my body abruptly lost the ability to feel and all I could do was utter small and incoherent words "What?"

"You heard me cakes. It's gonna be a big, dangerous challenge but its possible. If I want to leave the gang and if I want to do it for you, then I'll certainly do it." He countered, his eyes void of any other emotion than... uncertainty? Was he unsure about this, he says he wants to do it for me but his eyes tell a different story.

"Justin are you sure? I don't want you to do it only for me, I want you to do it for yourself as well. See this as the beginning of a new life that's free from all the crime and danger. Somehow I feel like you're questioning leaving the gang or you haven't fully decided what you really wanna do about all this. Justin I love you so much but you already know that I'd rather keep my love to myself than to be with you while you're still in a gang."

He breathed in deeply before running a hand through his hair and exhaled. "And these last two days, that was all I was thinking about. A life free from UG and surprisingly, the thought came across as a strong desire because I thought about you. Cakes you're like everything to me now, I've got to know you more and more and with every little thing I unravel about you, it automatically grows my love for you. I want to be able to hold you in my arms and have the satisfaction of knowing that you're not worried about the gang anymore and that you're feeling safe with me."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I listened to him. I was looking down at my hands when I felt Justin's hand under my chin, lifting my head so that he looked into my eyes. A frown formed on his lips and his hand reached up to wipe my cheeks from the tears.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips against my forehead, immediately making me feel a lot better than I did.

A small smile formed on my face as I looked at him.

And as I've always thought to myself but would never let him know that, he looked beautiful. He was truly handsome and despite his character and personality that without doubt pulled me closer to him, I sometimes wonder to myself how I managed to get such a good looking boy falling for me. He could be a model for heavens sake and dating some hot celebrity with his looks but here he is, with lame me.

"I love you." I whispered and pressed my lips against his soft ones. I felt him smile against the kiss before he deepened it, slipping his tongue in my mouth. My whole being was invested in the sweet gesture of affection before he broke it and looked in my eyes before uttering the words that I've long yearend to hear "I love you too my princess"

I smiled and he did the same, "good. now shut up and kiss me." Justin chuckled a little before slamming his lips back against mine.

***

[Justin's P.O.V]

No matter how much I've tried convincing Amara to let us get back together, she declined and told me that it would only happen once I was out of the gang.

Although we behave like we're still together, we are not and I can't call her my girlfriend anymore. We act this way because we simply cannot stay away from each other and I know that I love her like crazy. I never thought she'd love me back though, maybe like me sure but love? That was extreme because I really did not expect that, no matter how much my love kept growing for her.

My experience over the last couple of years have basically been girls showing up in my life just to get a sexual relationship and love was never really involved. After my last encounter with the feeling, I've done my best to stay away from it because I thought it was toxic.

So when Amara left like an hour ago, I felt like she took a part of me with her. And she did, she took my heart along with her.

Tomorrow is Friday and that only meant one thing, the attack. I've tried my best to not think too much about it but I also had to remind myself that I have to kill the owner of Peligroso soon. As soon as tomorrow night.

This simultaneously made me ring Levi, a few rings went by and I was starting to get impatient until his voice was on the other end of the line.

"Hey man what's up? Did Amara leave already?"

"What you need to worry about now is getting here." My voice was straight and to the point.

"What? Why what's wrong?"

"We need to plan in case you've forgotten." I reminded him, eager to get everything done already.

"I know that but let's rather meet at the gang house at nine this evening."

Thinking about it, I sighed and nodded but realised he couldn't see me. "Alright okay."

Literally the most crucial three hours of my life. I'm not one to doubt myself but now I kept on thinking about the what if's of everything. What if I don't get to kill the owner of Peligroso? What if Amara leaves me forever?

My heart clenched at the thought of never getting Amara back. Boss would never let me leave UG if I don't do this.

My drive to the gang house was filled with plots of plans on my head. I stopped my car when the guard walked to me with the usual scanner. I scanned my right hand and 'access approved' flashed on the screen. I drove my car inside, locked it and proceeded going inside.

The first person I saw was Quinton sitting by the couch with a laptop on his lap. I walked up to him and he nodded at me once he saw me.

"Planning for tomorrow?" I asked as I lowered myself on the couch opposite him, looking around for Levi.

He nodded "Yeah of course, I'm just trying to crack the code of their main gates." He replied but his gaze was concentrated on the screen as he typed away without stopping.

"Alright. Have you perhaps seen Levi around here?" I kept on staring at my watch and every time I did, barely a minute has passed.

He didn't reply and I started thinking that he did hear me... "Fuck yes!" Quinton suddenly yelled, earning some gazes from other people. "I managed to crack the fucking code. I need to let boss know about this" He abruptly stood up and started walking towards boss's office.

Sighing, I stood up and was about to walk out the house when the doors suddenly opened to reveal Levi.

******