[64] Unanswered

[Justin's P.O.V]

I couldn't pin point it but there was something in my gut that told me to stop Amara from going with Bianca. Although Amara insisted and assured me that she would be okay and that I shouldn't worry because she was comfortable with doing so, I just wanted to prevent her from going but I still couldn't force her.

I can't trust Bianca with anything.
She has done a list of things which only add in to the amount distrust and dislike I have against her.

How could she even think of trying to trap me with a child that's not even mine? I don't know anything about babies but I do know that they don't deserve to go through something like that, so much trauma that could potentially damage a child's mind no matter how young they are...being tossed around like that and used to that extent. It's just pathetic. This just makes me realize just how unsurprised I am that Bianca would do something like this, she is pathetic and it's not even a fucking secret.  Kids simply don't deserve mothers like Bianca.

How did I even think for a minute that she said I was the father when she was the one who chose to become a slut and cheat on me?

When she walked inside the house  earlier with the little girl by her side, normally someone who's a parent would feel some sort of connection just by looking at the child. Or so I think. However, that wasn't what I felt at all. There was really nothing deep in my heart or whatever... and that's when I knew that I wasn't in anyway related to her.

Her father is the prick that Bianca cheated on me with two fucking years ago and she has some sick, twisted nerve for even thinking of involving me in this shit. If I'm right about this whole thing, which I know I'm 99.99999% right, I don't think that I'll be able to ever forgive her pretty easily.

I moved from the kitchen to the living room, feeling annoyed for some reason. Not finding anything really interesting to catch my attention on TV, I contemplated what to do for five whole minutes until I decided to call mom. Haven't spoken to her in a while and I needed to check how they're doing.

Mom unsurprisingly answered the call in two rings. Her excited voice blared in my ear that I winced a little.

"Mom calm down, it's just me." I chuckled a little as I envisioned her rolling her eyes right now.

"I'm just glad that you called. I don't know where you got this bad habit of not coming to see us for more than 2 weeks Justin! Things never used to be like this." She spoke in a repremanding manner but I could hear the hint of sadness in her tone at the last part.

I sighed "Mom, things have not been easy."

"Come to see us then."

"I will I promise. I just need to...sort something out first."

I waited for like a minute without any response until I heard a low intermittent sob. Guilt overwhelmed me immidiately as I envisioned her crying because of me.

"Mom what's wrong? I promise I'm okay" I started, making sure to sound as reassuring as I possibly could. She was too emotional today.

"Honey I'm worried about you. Both your father and I. I just...sometimes I feel like we're not being the best parents to you. Yes we love you like our own blood son and we want the absolute best for you, but sometimes I feel as if we are not doing a good job at being ideal parents to you." I hated the sadness that engulfed me as I listened to her words "Sometimes I feel like you're excluding us too much. Justin we miss you a lot and now I feel as if I don't know my son anymore. It's like we know nothing about you now since you've moved out."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way." She was right...maybe there was a point where I acted like I don't have parents that love me and want the best for me, adoptive or not, I still love them like they're my own blood.