[34] Morning After Thoughts

[Justin's P.O.V]

Many people say they wake up feeling like a trainsmash after a wild night of getting absolutely wasted.

That wasn't the case with me though, I always had the advantage of not getting a hungover which caused me to wake up feeling like a feather this morning. Sometimes I do have hangovers but they're really rare.

I rolled around my bed as I shut my eyes again, letting memories from last night attack my mind. I still wasn't over the fact that I actually went to a high school party, the last time I did that was when I was still in my junior year. Never have I attended one again, until last night. And this was all Amara' s work. It's her to thank that I had such a wonderful time because I never thought I would enjoy myself so much.

I think I'm starting to change from my rigid and uncompromising attitude, and I'm loving the thrill of it.

I still remember the make out session I had with Amara last night like it just happened seconds ago. I remembered how her body felt under my palms, how she tasted when I deepened our kiss, her reaction when I started sucking on her neck. I probably will never get enough of her. I was going insane of her, I couldn't help but think of how much she was such an amazing, strong, smart and pretty girl.

One could argue and say that I haven't known her for a long time which is true but I still managed spot all those good qualities about her.

The plain truth was that she made me feel good about myself, even though I'm sometimes still an idiot.

I got up from my bed and went to the shower in order to try catch my sanity back. The fact that I was thinking about her this morning was obviously turning me on as I realized that I now needed to have a cold shower in order to calm myself down.

Twenty minutes went and I turned off the shower, stepping out and wrapping my lower body with a towel. I used another one to dry my hair as I exited the bathroom but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Amara gasp at the sight of me, like she wasn't expecting to see me.

I noticed she was still in her outfit from the night before. Last night, she fell asleep before she could change into the comfortable clothes I watched her put on her bed. I didn't want to wake her up nor did I want to change her myself, no matter how amazing the idea sounded, I still didn't want to invade her.

I grinned slightly as I walked past her, purposly rubbing our shoulders together and heard her gasp so low that I almost didn't hear it. "Morning cakes" she didn't reply and just stood there frozen as I went inside my room, smiling to myself. She was abviously starstruck at the sight of my naked upper body and the fact that my v-line was evident.

Soon, I heard the shower turning on as I put my clothes on. I had to stop myself from thinking of how she was probably looking like in a shower.

I needed to control myself.

I settled in one of my many black skinny jeans, a gray shirt and one of my denim jackets. I combed my hair so that it looked a little decent.

I decided to go down and searched the fridge for breakfast. I sighed in disappointment when I realised there was practically nothing to make for a full and satisfying breakfast that I craved.

Naturally, I wasn't much of a big eater but this morning I woke up feeling super hungry and cereal wasn't gonna cut it.

I thought about going out to get breakfast for Amara and I but decided to wait for her so we could go together. In the meantime, I pulled out my cellphone and went through texts as I settled on the sofa.

Most of them were from members of the gang reminding me about a fight I have tomorrow night against some guy from Peligroso and I had to come in later today to gym and work on my new moves.

I sighed, feeling sad as I thought of the fact that once again, I had to leave Amara alone with Nick.

I don't know what was wrong with me but I despised the idea of them together in one room for that long, although I doubt nothing would happen, I still felt unsure.

I was nowhere near ready to admit it to myself let alone admit it to her. I was still trying to convince myself that I had to move on and forget about my past. I still had to bring myself together, bring myself to stop being the ruthless and heartless person I've made myself to be. I still had to accept my present and the fact that time heals wounds, only if I let them heal.

But somewhere beyond all that mess and complicated shit, somewhere deep and forbidden, I knew even at the slightest bit of it that I liked Amara.

Probably even more than that.