[72] Intruders

[Justin's P.O.V]

I've once attempted to watch some fucked up, clichè love story kinda shit movie...and I still regret it to this day. What a waste of time. Anyway, regardless of how unreal the movie seemed, how choreographed the actions were and how forced the 'connection' was, I feel as though I can now understand where the idea of such movies came from...or what the intentions of the movies are.

I don't know if any of this shit I'm thinking of makes sense but now it just kind of clicks in my head. Like once you find someone that can effortlessly make you happy, someone that you feel like...no, know that you can't go on a day without them, someone who's laugh is your favorite sound on fucking planet earth and someone who you'd give your life any day for...once you find that person, the more those cheesy, sappy, romantic movies make sense... no matter how unreal and fucked up they are.

I shouldn't even be making stupid comparisons between those fucked up movies and my own feelings... those are someone's ideas put to action while this is reality, real feelings... real love.

"What are you thinking about?" I'm taken out of my trail of thoughts by the most angelic voice ever. Trust Amara to always ask these random questions. I don't get annoyed or bored by them, I'm instead intrigued by her curiosity.

"Nothing." I lie because I really don't want to get into what I was I thinking about right now. I just want to be right here with her. No actually I want to be at home with her. Where I can hold her as much as I want without her worrying that someone might walk in or some shit like that.

On a least vexatious note, I can't belive she's being discharged from this fucking hospital in less than two days. Monday. That's the day our lives would take a step to...being normal again I guess. However, this time I want everything to be better for her. I don't want her worrying about shit anymore. She's already gone through so much.

This surprise turn of events in our lives caused so much pain and anger in me. I'm still highly pissed about the shit Bianca did, I'm just trying to contain it. She's locked up now...

She literally did so much bad shit in my life...her actions adding on to the large amount of malice I already have towards her. She cheated on me and fell pregnant while she was at it, hid her pregnancy when she moved, came back and tried to trap me with another douche's child, teamed up with my girlfriend's abusive uncle to kidnap her and tried to kill her. That shit is fucked up!

So much shit after another and it's making me more angry just by thinking about it. To think I once trusted her...now I can't fucking look at her.

"It can't be nothing. You've literally zoned out, bet you didn't even hear the nice story I was telling you." Her sweet voice interrupts my obnoxious thoughts about Bianca again and I'm grateful.

"Uh...I...yeah you right I didn't hear shit." I tried looking for an excuse but found none.

"So tell me."

I look at her.

"Tell you what?" I'm dumbfounded for a second.

"What you were thinking." Her voice is like a whisper and I wanna kiss her right now.

"I was just..." I don't know if I should tell her I was thinking of Bianca, that would sound fucked up. "I've been thinking about everything. You know, if I could take everything back or reverse time to stop the events that occured, I would. I hate seeing you here, I'd rather be the one laying here right now."

My words are so genuine.

Amara looks at me and takes my hand in hers. "I know you would. However, I wouldn't take anything back. I'd still stand up to anyone who tried to mess up our relationship...even if it lands me in a hospital." She tells me and I look away.