Team 8 Persona's (Initial)

Neil: Awaken the Name of the Eternal Hatred, those who sees the lies, shall bring forth chaos... HAMLET! *Summons the otherworldly creature, A Chimera with Manticore wings and it's tail contains sharp venom, Came forth the Future King, Hamlet*

Neil Arcana: The Fool

Yuka: Awaken, The prophetess of the Fall of Joshua, Within the truth, resides faith. Deborah! *Summons a Lady carrying the Book of laws and wears a dark blue cloak, her face shines like the sun, her black hair trails off to her shoulder, her eyes we're like seas of the ocean, came forth Deborah, the prophetess*

Yuka Arcana: Justice

Koroto: Awaken the Hatred of the eternal adversaries, Carry your sharp sword, your hard shield, and the hatred within, Antiochus! *Summons the otherworldly being, Steel blades gouges the body, it's eyes we're bloodshot, carries twin swords, and bears a iron yoke on it's neck, Antiochus, the hatred*

Koroto Arcana: Sun/Star (He represents as Fire and Ice)

Shira: Awaken the Queen of Fairies, show your path to us, you're the bearer of all hopes and prayers, come forth my guardian spirit, Titania! *Summons a Fairy wearing a green dress with yellow patterns, a flower on her head, and pair of fairy wings which consist of flowers, Titania, the Queen of Fairies*

Shira Arcana: Moon

Nazareth: Awaken Divine bringer, Smite thy Adversaries, you're truly the graceful one, given to God's help, you're the guard to the heavens, and General to your angels, Archangel! *Summons a High Rank angel wielding a Spear and Sword, adorned by heavenly gold steel armor, along with scarlet red cape, and a Knight's helmet that covers the face, Archangel, The high Rank angel*

Soren: Awaken Mighty Beast of the Sea, Crawl up to the ocean surface, bring destruction to the Ships, barges, and transport in the sea, ravage and pillage the greed of their sins. Leviathan! *Summons a Kraken Octopus hybrid with multiple eyes and sharp Kaiser Blades upon it's face. Leviathan, the Guardian of Ocean*

Soren Arcana: Emperor

David: Awaken Knowledge Bearer, you have gained more knowledge within, the other's gods have been jealous about you, you're the sky, the earth beneath and the oceans. Thoth! *Summons a Human with a ibis head, carrying the scroll and book, it's headress was adorned upon it's head and wears the scholar's robe. Thoth, the Knowledge bearer*

David Arcana: Temperance

Karuko: Awaken the Great spirits, you have granted wishes upon the people, you've shown grace, but now pillage and punish those who had deceive-fully took control of you, Djinn! *Summons a Warrior Genie, carrying two Javelin on both of it's hand, and it's tail swirls in a deep blue color like the skin, Djinn, the Storm Taker*

Karuko Arcana: Magician