The pirate and the Assassin who can control the wilds

Far in the port of the Harbor, A Aspiring Spiritual Pirate, Henry Every, wasn't recognize by many humans due to his ability to perceive and Obtain souls but met a Unfortunate meeting with Xenin, A Inu-Human who was escaping from the town of Angry ...

Far in the port of the Harbor, A Aspiring Spiritual Pirate, Henry Every, wasn't recognize by many humans due to his ability to perceive and Obtain souls but met a Unfortunate meeting with Xenin, A Inu-Human who was escaping from the town of Angry people. Eventually, The Spirits soon appeared as the people flee in terror due to how many spirits was released.

Age: 29 (Henry), 21-25 (Xenin)

Gender: Male (Henry and Xenin)

Title: [The Ghostly but Aspiring Anarchist Pirate ] / [ Anarchist but completely out of Focus Ambition ] (Henry), [ Phase striker of the wilds ] / [ Nature Voodoo Gambit ] (Xenin)

Artifact: Flintlock Pistol of the Great souls (Main), and Saber of the Old one (Sub, Henry), Crescent Forest (Xenin, Both main and sub)

Rule: Aspiring (Aspirion, Henry), Phase (Phaso, Xenin)

Powers: Apparently, Henry combines with Iyozane Abilities but with some feats, Surfacing a Shipwrecked Vessel which later be used by skeletons and ghost, and manipulating spiritual essence. Xenin Manipulates Forest, and Nature manipulation, Druid presence (Allowing him to see Wood Spirits), and Afterimage (Possibly a plant-like doppelganger of him)

Powers (Hidden): Henry somehow can remember the sunken vessels long before the first man-made steel ships, in fact, raising them can be tedious but he could make them resurface and joins in his cause. Xenin Somehow possessed a Scarf which actually gives him immunity to poison, awakening an allied leshy (Witcher 3 enemy), and Voodoo Magic

Element: Valiant (Henry), Wood (Xenin)

Charge attack: Spirit Flame "The Flames that have reverse itself" (Henry), "The Forest calls the Forces of Nature" (Xenin)

Charge attack (Hidden): Sanzu River "The Souls Sins can vary the river's length and width" (Henry, Base on Touhou Project Location, The Sanzu River and Possibly a reference to Komachi somehow useless ability), Voodoo "The King of Voodoo has Arrived!" (Xenin)

Personality: Henry was often slacker but goes serious, and possibly ambitious. Xenin was often to be found as a Cool, Kind, Serious, and protective person but rather he has a cold personality about more than a bidding

Liked Relationships: Ahab,  Pirates, Komachi Onozuka, and Fujiwara No Iyozane (Henry, Not anyone else but those who befriended them), Xolotl,Kijimuna, Leib, avarga, Yosuke Hoshimura (Once remembered but now know),  Baron Samedi, and Volos (Xenin)

Disliked Relationships: Henry hates anyone but those who befriends, will not. Hogen, Tanngrisnir, Cops, Henry Every and his Pirates (Xenin, Really, he hated those)

Crush: Ahab (Henry, Pirates and somehow imperials really needed to just chill out), Volos and Xolotl (Xenin, Life creator and one voodoo person)

Background: ??? (Unknown)

Main Theme: Waves and Wind That sways the spirits ~ Not a Steady Body (Iyozane Theme, Both main and battle), Xenin has no main themes though, luckily