Dark Assassin/Frost-Edge/Venomous like a Cobra

The Assassin who was apparently a Half-Panda Human but it has a clear goal, Gain more gold and hunt down enemies as he needed to

The Assassin who was apparently a Half-Panda Human but it has a clear goal, Gain more gold and hunt down enemies as he needed to. Due to his Speed. He possessed a Ability to Afterimage himself to four. and possessed the Necklace of Darkness, A Powerful artifact who apparently had a clear connection to the God of Poison and Assassin's. Makarov, The God of Assassins and Poisons, who gave him three powerful Katar's in use.

Age: 27 

Gender: Male

Title: [The Assassin of Darkness ] / [The Masterful Darkness Assassin] / [ The Intoxication of The Venomous Cobra ]

Artifact: The Shadow Katar's (Main), The Dark-Frost Katar's (Sub), And GrimFang Katar (Tertiary)

Rule: Assassinate

Race: Half-Human, Half-Panda

Powers: Darkness, Katar mastery (It's a passive that can deal more damage to enemies),  Afterimage,Enhance Speed and Strength,  Poison Manipulation,  Alchemy,  Ice Manipulation and Snow Manipulation

Hidden Power: Awakening of The Guillotine/Assassin's Cross (Ranging From Damage and Evasion to Poison and Toxin's.

Element: Nether

Charge Attack: Assassin Art [ Sonic Meteor Blow ] / Assassin Art [ Cold Blood Blow ] / Assassin Art [ Intoxicating Meteor Blow ]

Charge Attack (Hidden): Assassin Art [ Bloody Sonic Blow ] / Assassin Art [ Grafted Frost Blow ] / Assassin Art [ Poisonous Embalming Blades ]

Personality: Ken seems to possessed more seriousness on his side, Calm, Protective, Deadly Aggression but can be pacified, and Loyal.

Liked Relationship: Chernoborg, Yamame Kurodani, Merlin Yearock (Somewhat a main companion since the Barren Wars of 1440), Koishi Komeiji,  The Brotherhood of Makarov (His True Family due to his real father was actually a assassin), and Aya Shameimaru

Disliked Relationship: Reimu Hakurei, Seiga Kijin, Tetsuox, Jack izayoi (Because of the Wisp kept bothering him), ThunderBird (Rampant Lightning), and Ophion

Crush: Chernoborg (The Deadly Night Incarnate and the Assassin of Makarov)

Background: Around the Year 1420, Ken was exiled from the Town know as Darion due to the Murder of his own Father. upon exile, he met one of the assassin of Makarov, but instead of killing him. They told Ken about his Real Father, which was still alive within the hideout which is beside the lake. He nodded and joins with them. After their arrival to the hideout, his real father taught him about assassin and thieves. after for about 10 years. and the year was 1430 right before the barren wars of 1440), Ken soon made his first assassination which is a corrupt priest which was behind their men Disappearance. after 10 years. This begins the Barren Wars of 1440. His Real Father told his Son to take care in the war. Ken soon met Merlin Yearock who was apparently eating a dango. But he told him that there's a special location which is know as "Tokyo". Ken didn't realize it what the mage of Frost was talking about. But When The Barren War is almost over. The Town of Darion was destroyed and Left Ken without a word but later joined Merlin side. After many years into the future. Ken notice Tokyo, the wonders of Transients and The Persons from all different universes had come here to just want to have fun. Ken rubbed his eyes and realized that Merlin Yearock was a "Frost mage eating a Dango". Now he is accompanied by his assassin brothers in setting up a new guild. The Brotherhood of Makarov, The newly found guild home to assassin's, Thieves, and Smugglers.

Main Theme: Wind God Girl, both PoFV and SWR (aya Theme, Main), and Worldend dominator (Umineko, Battle Theme). Devil Trigger and Silver Bullet (Nero, Devil may cry 5, only plays once he entered Awakening The Three classes but acts like it's both battle and main)