GIP (Grif Parker and Iggy)

Interestingly, I Made A OC's Base on We bare Bears main cast, The Bears themselves, Grif base on Grizzly bear, Parker Base on Panda Bear, and Iggy Base on Ice Bear, a Merry Band of Transients who have different Powers and Abilities, But they belie...

Interestingly, I Made A OC's Base on We bare Bears main cast, The Bears themselves, Grif base on Grizzly bear, Parker Base on Panda Bear, and Iggy Base on Ice Bear, a Merry Band of Transients who have different Powers and Abilities, But they believe in one goal, to save one another and some misadventures!

Fun Fact: I think i know Red Vs Blue (Which is Rooster Teeth animations does, Grif was the character with Orange armor.)

Age: 25 (Grif, He might be the youngest among them), 28 (Parker, The Older), 30 (Iggy, The Eldest)

Gender: Male

Title: [ The Life Giver To all ] / [ The Incarnation of the Druid ] (Grif) , [The Videographer who could see the void ] / [ The Incarnation of the Void Mage ] / [ The One who sees the Frozen View ] / [ The Incarnation of the Ice Barbarian ], when together [ The Incarnations] (True titles are the Incarnations)

Artifact: Grif wields the Gloves of the First Druid, Parker has his Phone which is an sacred artifact, N-Y-X Mark 20. Iggy wields his Axe, Garamond

Rule: Druid (Duid), Photo (Pho), And Metal Axe (Met Ax)

Powers: Grif possessed Druid Magic, and Life Magic. Parker seems to wield Nothingness or Void Magic, and Taking pictures with the use of somehow Thought-O-Graphy. Iggy seems to rather possessed Ice Magic and Enhance proficiency Boomerang.

Powers (Hidden): Actually, Advance forms of magic for the three.

Element: All

Charge attack: Druid " Forest of Thorns " (Grif), Void Photograph "All Seeing in the Eyes of darkness" (Parker), Ice and Axe "Icy Boomerang" (Iggy)

Charge attack (Hidden) : Incarnate of The Druid " Thorn-Vine Bind", Incarnate of the Void Mage " Void Photograph which reveals one's self", Incarnate of the Ice Barbarian "Dual Axe Boomerang"

Personality: Somehow Grif has the Grizz personality but he is more serious, and Calm, Parker has the Panda Personality but he is more generous, Calm, does not have a breakdown, and pretty cute and kind, Iggy has the Ice Bear personality and still the same but with a minor add ups, Such as Being too aware and A lot more protective

Liked Relationships: All (Grif, Parker, and Iggy)

Disliked Relationships: Mobs and Corruption 

Crush: Grif actually likes Jambavan, Parker with nyarlathotep, and Iggy with somehow Behemoth

Background: ???

The Incarnations: Grif, Parker, and Iggy realize about their true incarnations or reincarnations, The Druid was somehow a protector, The Void Mage was a Keeper of knowledge, and The Ice Barbarian as the Chief of the tribe, The Three Died and reincarnated into what seems to be Grif, Parker, and Iggy themselves

No main themes ya