The Girl who control Rubber and A Omnyodo

Ever Since Karin gained her Stand, Spice Girls (Which is Trish Stand), Karin notice her Brother, Mikao was interest in Omnyoji magic, Soon, he gained his will of becoming one, wielding his Sacred Artifact, which is the Izanagi Spear, while his Sis...

Ever Since Karin gained her Stand, Spice Girls (Which is Trish Stand), Karin notice her Brother, Mikao was interest in Omnyoji magic, Soon, he gained his will of becoming one, wielding his Sacred Artifact, which is the Izanagi Spear, while his Sister, Karin, soon has a pendant which summons her Stand.

Age: Actually, Their age Gap, Karin is 19 while Mikao was 27, meaning he doesn't have a beard

Gender: Female (Karin), Male (Mikao)

Species: Human (Both)

Title: [ The Girl who Rubberized ] (Karin), [ The Ex-Omnyoji Exorcist ] (Mikao)

Artifact: The Pendant of The Una Family (Uniquely, It's possible Trish made a Pendant for Karin to awaken her Stand ), Spear of Izanagi (Mikao onmyoji weapon allowing him to summon his Shikigami Spirit Dog, Kaneko)

Rule: WANNABEEEE!!! (Karin), Kekkai ( Mikao

Gate: Tokyo (Karin and Mikao)

Powers: Karin soon had materialized Guardian which is Spice Girls, Trish Una stand, and Magic (All Forms), Mikao revolves around Omnyoji magic ( All Forms), and Lighting manipulation (Kaneko form of attack)

Powers (Hidden): Karin soon shows her true power as she is revealed to be a reincarnation of Shinki (Touhou Project), giving her new form of attacks such as The Devil's Recitation, and Judgment manipulation (Eiki Shiki Yamaxanadu), Mikao soon wields a secondary magic which revolves around Wu Xing Magic (Basically, Fire Seal, Leaf Seal, Earth Seal, Metal Seal, and Water Seal), while also possessed Sun and Moon magic (Sun Seal and Moon Seal), and Bullet Hell (Going all out)

Element: All (Both)

Charge attack:
Rubberized Flurry of Punches
"WANNABEEEEE!!!"
Attack Info: Karin soon summons out her Stand as she does the same attack patterns as Trish did in eyes of Heaven, but more added up to have lasers hit her.

Barrier of Sealing Youkai
"Kekkai - Spear then Extermination"
Attack Info: with brief words, Mikao seals his enemies in a Trap barrier cube as it got tighter then with a slight Lighting strike, it's destroyed along with the enemy

Charge attack (Hidden)
Final Judgment
"Last Devil's Judgment"
Attack Info: Karin suddenly combines Eiki Danmaku and Shinki's, Looks like their impress with the girl she knows

The Wu Xing Elemental Barrier
Kekkai - Philosopher's Stone -
Attack info: Mikao suddenly created a Five Barriers as release bullet attacks, This is know as Philosopher's Stone - Barrier form -

Personality: Karin somehow manage to match with Trish Una personality while also having a cool-hearted and happy one, Mikao is somehow a combination of Yu Narukami (SMT), Bruno Bucciarati, and Joseph joestar (Both young and Old, Determinator and a Tactician)

Liked Relationships: All (Both Karin and Mikao)

Disliked Relationships: None

crush: Karin somehow found a match which is Hombretigre, A Offering Heart towards a Girl who got inspired by Trish Una, Tadatomo, Because, well you know the drill, Burning rebirth and Barrier sealing

Background: ??? [ Redacted ]

Main Theme: Mikao doesn't have one but his Sister have, Trish theme's (One in EOH and other in Golden Wind ), and wananbe by spice Girls