The Swift slasher and Rabbit archer

Terno Hiori was a Human who had the Demon King soul attached to his sword, Rakshasa, Shiva, and Vishnu

Terno Hiori was a Human who had the Demon King soul attached to his sword, Rakshasa, Shiva, and Vishnu. The Demon king name is Rashomon, Roger Rabbit was a Moon rabbit as he moved away from the Lunar capital due to the unknown Source of Purity.

Age: 17 (Roger), 18000000 (Terno, Due to his half-phantom)

Title: [The Lucky Rabbit] *Roger*, [The Thousand Slash in One Soul] *Terno*

Weapons: The Bow of the Lucky Star *Roger*, Rakshasa, Shiva, and Vishnu *Terno*

Power: Luck Manipulation and fortune manipulation *Roger*, Enhance swordsmanship, and ability to one shot phantoms through a blurry slashed *Terno*

Hidden Power: Astronomical magic *Roger, kinda mix of Marisa and Mima*, Nirvana bound to heaven *Terno*

Special Skill: Stardust Sign: Arrows from the heaven/Astral Arrow: Stardust Rain/Five Impossible Targets: Final Imperishable Night *Roger*, Ten Desires: Sword who can abide the Demon *Terno, reference to Touhou Game, Ten desires*

Element: Aether *Roger*, Somewhat bound to aether and nether *Terno*

Personality: Roger acts cheerful, kind, calm, and somewhat serious while Terno seems cold-beat and calm

Backstories: ???

Likes: Rabbits *Roger*, Swords *Terno*

Dislikes: Intentional Stealing luck *Roger*, Phantoms and  scares *Terno*

Liked relationship: Azazel, and thunderbird *Roger*, Shino, Moritaka, and Ashigara *Terno*

Dislikes Relationship: Protagonist *Roger*, Sutr *Terno*

Crush: Thunderbird *Roger*, Ashigara *Terno*

Main theme: Reincarnation, gensokyo Millennium - History of the Moon/ Flight of the Bamboo Cutter *Roger, Mima, Eirin, and Kaguya), Hiori Shoots a strange bird ~ Till when? *Terno, Youmu*