Infinite Deities, The Skeleton Revive, and The Gun-Lighting

Hain soon truly became the Skeleton King in his past life, when he collected the bones and the intricate crown he was once wear, he did became the true skeleton king, and his Royal Adviser was Bourbon Dreemurr, A Mysterious Human affiliated by the...

Hain soon truly became the Skeleton King in his past life, when he collected the bones and the intricate crown he was once wear, he did became the true skeleton king, and his Royal Adviser was Bourbon Dreemurr, A Mysterious Human affiliated by the Dreemurr Family (Undertale). While in the Amidst of Creation and Fall. Ouro and Boros Separated themselves as Entities wielding a special weapon, The Gungnir.

Age: Their ageless (Ouro and Boros). Same as his murderous side but rather, he finally reveal to be 500000 years old (Hain), 19 (Bourbon)

Gender: Male (All Four)

Title: [ The Twin Split gods] / [ The Duology of the Infinite World] (Ouro and Boros), [ Lord of the Underground ] / [ The Skeleton King of the Underground ] (Hain), [Dual-Gunner] / [ Mysticism that was born from the heart of Man] (Bourbon)

Artifact: Gungnir (Both Divine and Hallowed, Ouro and Boros), Skeleton Lance and Sword of The Lost King (Hain), Sex Pistols Replica / Emperor Replica (Bourbon, Hol horse wasn't happy but Mista surely does)

Rule: Creation and Destroy (Creta and Destro, Ouro and Boros), Bone (No meaning, Hain), Rune (Rue)

Powers: Ouro and Boros Have wield the Infinite of Creation and Destruction, Fire, and Ice/Water.. Hain still retains much of his powers though.  Bourbon manipulates mainly on fire, Lighting, and Gun Summoning (Specifically his pistols)

Powers (Hidden): Ouro and Boros can Create a Dimensional reality of themselves to seal off the corruption surrounding them. Hain still access to his reality but he can now manipulate his skeletal servants to do his bidding. Bourbon of course can send his Soul-Spirit somewhere between limbo and purgatory and somehow, He possessed Hamon-Like capabilities that ranges from Bullet enhancing Hamon (Silver Metal Overdrive) to Flame and Electrical Communion (Inferno and Spark Overdrive), and Stand (Somehow, He might've go Sex Pistols but now 4 was there, he has no tetraphobia)

Element: Fire and Water/ All (Ouro and Boros), Somehow he did became infernal (Hain), All (Bourbon)

Charge Attack: Twin Serpents "Cycle of the Infinite" (Ouro and Boros, combination of fire and water), Cadaver Bones "Skeletal Swarm Gambit" (Hain), Bullet Spark "Shock Ricochet" (Bourbon)

Charge Attack (Hidden): Law and Corruption / Order and Chaos "Impenetrable Dimension" (Ouro and Boros), Cadaver Card "Bone Boomerang" (Hain, Sese First spell card in RMI), Shock and Fire "Bullets go ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!! " / Bullet Control "One Hit Assassin"  (Somehow, Bourbon can do one thing, Firing Multiple Bullets while doing Star Platinum Punches, Jotaro seems proud that Guns could've worked that way, Mista could've been way happier that Bourbon wasn't afraid of 4, rather, he liked it)

Personality: Bourbon is somehow in between levels of Guido Mista, Caesar Zeppeli, and Gyro Zeppeli, hain retains his but now more royalty, Ouro and Boros didn't like each other for Creation is Loyal and persevere while Destruction is sadistic and Unruly.

Liked Relationships: All (Ouro and Boros), Hain goddamn it you had friends, Krampus, Macan, Ose, and Bathym

Disliked: All (Somehow Ouro and Boros), Hain goddamn it you had enemies, Kenta, Barguest, Babalon, Algernon and Sutr (Bourbon)

Crush: Association with Creation and Destruction, Ouro liked Agyo and Boros and Nomad, Hain goddamn it you still had Tadatomo, Bourbon truly liked Krampus.

Background: ???, Somehow Erased

Main Theme: Septette for Dead Princess (Boros theme, Remilia, EoSD, Battle and Main), Kobito of the Shinning Needle ~ AoCF Remix (Shinyoumaru Sukuna theme, Battle, Main, Ouro), Hain goddamn it your theme are in your own page in arch of shadows, Hopes and Dreams will save The World (bourbon theme, Possibly Glitchtale version)