The Meister and the Converging light

Sol is the Light Youkai, giving his appearance, he has three seals, one upon his face, another upon his head, and finally, right around his neck

Sol is the Light Youkai, giving his appearance, he has three seals, one upon his face, another upon his head, and finally, right around his neck. Given to his formidable nature, he can be aggressive if his Seals had been removed. Torin was a Inu, Half human and half wolf-dog. He wields the Spear of the Ocean God. 

Reference: Sol Helios is based on Lumen Celeritas in Len'en Project, having seals ward off the aggressive power when the sun had fall and moon had rise. 

Age: 15 (Torin) About the same age as Lumen (Sol)

Title: [Converging Light with the Seals of Protection) (Sol), [A Inu-Human with a Spear] (Torin)

Surname: Celeritas/Helios (Sol), Inuduka/Inazuka/Triton (Torin)

Attack Type: Magic (Sol), Stab (Torin)

Powers: Absorbing light (Sol), Water and Ice (Torin)

Hidden Power: Absorbing moonlight then madness (Sol), Summoning the Spear of Poseidon through water and liquid and Power of the Moon (Torin)

Element: Valiant (Sol), Water (Torin)

Personality: Sol is kinda happy, serious, kind, protective, and hopeful but sometimes selfish and a nitwit. Torin personality was kinda hopeful, protective, calm, and somewhat sick.

Backstory: The Two didn't mind though?

Crush: Seth (Sol), Moritaka (Torin, Ren you're out)

Special Skill: Glittering Heaven ~ BLITZ SPARK (Sol), DIVINITY ITEM: SPEAR OF POSEIDON (Torin)

Main Theme: Prismic Drive (Lumen Celeritas)