Neko painter and the office worker survival

within the Fallen and Light, A human who had the "Witch Paper" and a Neko who can paint in green

within the Fallen and Light, A human who had the "Witch Paper" and a Neko who can paint in green. Some say that these two will be reliant but one of them possessed a interesting motives and skills.

Age: 16 (Harvey), 21 (KeiKei/Keisuke Keijiro)

Title: [Survival Office Worker] *Harvey*, [The Neko Painter] *KeiKei*

Artifact: The Suitcase of Hunters *Harvey, that's where he kept the silver keycard and the Witch papers*, The Brush of the Forest *KeiKei*

Rule: Run! *Harvey*, Paint the Town Green *KeiKei*

Powers: Using witch papers and Data Manipulation *Specifically, The Corporation Computer, Harvey*, Paint Manipulation *Specifically Green, KeiKei*

Hidden Powers: Seeing the Ghost and Demons through his glasses, and Blue flames *Due to after placing his face on the printer multiple times, The witch papers now transferred the ability of seeing ghost to his glasses, but he had possessed a inborn talent, manipulating flames of the blue holy, Harvey*, Using the Brush as a Attack Tool *KeiKei*

Element: All *Harvey, Due to his survival Instinct*, Wood *KeiKei*

Charge Skill: "Better Use The Witch Papers" *Harvey*, "Pain The World Green!" *KeiKei*

Charge Skill *Hidden*: "Let Everyone I know survive!" *Harvey*, "The World of Paint and my Brush Shall be coated in Green Paint!" *KeiKei*

Personality: He is Kinda similar to Brian Pasternak in Yuppie Psycho but he is more calm, Serious, Survival Instinct, and Survivor from All Odds. KeiKei possessed a more playful and Energetic side than usual.

Liked Relationship: Gyumao, Temujin, and Kengo *Harvey*, Volos, Arsalan, Kaguya Houraisan, and Flandre Scarlet *Keikei*

Disliked Relationship: Sutr and Barquest *Harvey*, Chen, Ichirin Kumoi and Shuichi *KeiKei*

Crush: Gyumao *Harvey, Ultimate Realization and Survivor from the Corporation who tried to kill him*, Arsalan *KeiKei*

Main Theme: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia *Harvey, Kinda ironic due to he was working at a killer corporation in a mysterious way*, Scarlet RanRan *KeiKei*