Dark side of valiant fate

A Gentlemen who manipulate the Dark Fate and a Oni who will perform before the Feast

A Gentlemen who manipulate the Dark Fate and a Oni who will perform before the Feast. Their origins came from the Phantom Land, A Hellish landscape where Fortune and Misfortune coexist one another. and there's a casino mixed Temple was standing there, It's name was the (mis)fortune of the Feast.

Age: 26 (Ven), 6700000000 (Rohan)

Title: [The Dark Luck] (Ven), [The Oni Performing the Feast] (Rejo)

Artifact: The Dice of Dark Fate (Ven), the Sword of Divine Fortitude and Sake Bottle [Rohan]

Rule: Gamble (Ven), Drink and go Drunk (Rejo)

Power: Manipulating Fortune, Miracles,Fate, Misfortune (Ven), Similar to Suika Ibuki but focus on the Power of Giants (Rohan) 

Species: Demon/Human (Ven, in the latest story part), Oni (Rohan)

Hidden Power: Absorbing Misfortune and Upon absorb, It reverses itself to be fortune (Ven), Density and Performing the Feast (Rejo)

Element: Nether (Ven), Valiant (Rohan)

Charge Skill: The Reverse Wheel of Fortune (Ven), Demystify Feast (Rohan)

Hidden Charge Skill: The Most Misfortune and Fortune Gambler (Ven), The Night Parade of Millions Demons/Pandemonium (Rohan)

Personality: Ven is kinda a grinning Evil gentlemen with intentions of stealing people fortunes but later resolves to help them if the curse persist. Rohan acts like he's a drunkard, Energetic, serious, calm, and somewhat victory drunk in parts of it

Background: Phantom Land was a Hellish Landscape where Fortune and Misfortune Coexist each other, Ven was born in a family of nether aristocrats, While Rohan was a Valiant Oni who will perform the feast. the Day happened when Misfortune and Fortune existence break, causing massive rampage. But the Two we're lucky and head towards Tokyo to stay there. While Ven Will regret the Broken Friendship of Fortune and Misfortune. But he now lives in Tokyo along with Rohan who was his mentor and guidance to save.

Liked Relationship: Garm and Bathym (Ven), Oniwaka, Suika Ibuki, yuugi Hoshiguma, and Torin (Rohan)

disliked Relationship: Gullinbursti, Gyumao (Ven, Due to Harvey hates Ven), Mobs and Annoying Youkai's (Rohan)

Crush: Oniwaka (Rohan, The Past, Present, and Future Demystify Feast),  Bathym (Gentlemen Master)

Main Theme: Broken Moon, Oni's Island in the Fairy Land ~ Missing Power (Rohan), Dark side of Fate, Easygoing egoist and Egoistic Flower, and Lost Jackpot (Ven)