The Idol Star of the heavenly Yggdrasil

Because the night was just calm and different, The Life Guiding Song will embrace all kinds of eternalness for her, She wants to be a idol like The Girls (Possibly Love Live! School Idol Project)

Because the night was just calm and different, The Life Guiding Song will embrace all kinds of eternalness for her, She wants to be a idol like The Girls (Possibly Love Live! School Idol Project). Since she loves to be a idol-diva, Her only goal was to make people recognize yggdrasil as the true and mystical tree that brings life to the fullest

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Title: [The Idol-Diva of The Pure yggdrasil Leaf)

Artifact: The Microphone

Rule: Sing through the Songs

Powers: Possibly Musical Manipulation and Sound Manipulation (Possibly She learned few techniques though)

Hidden Power: Ability to Call the Yggdrasil Magical Essences (From Power boost to Mental Sound Blast), and Poltergeist summoning (Possibly The Prismriver Sisters)

Element: All

Charge Attack: Live Sign " The Melody of the Life Giving Tree" 

Charge Attack (Hidden): Diva Sign "Thousand Melodies plays at the Wonderous Spirit Wheel" 

Personality: Eva was a bit kind, Calm, protective, happy, energetic, and always love to sing.

Liked Relationship: Koromaru (The Transient Version), Gabriel, Hati (Idols perhaps?), Riko Toone and Prismriver-Horikawa Band (Riko Toone actually a Fanmade Character that appears in Mystical Power plant while The Prismriver-Horikawa was actually a grouped band which is Lunassa, Merlin, Lyrica, and Raiko plays together)

Disliked Relationship: Idol Haters, Mobs, Hamlet (Not even a hunter isn't happy), Junko (Not a dangaronpa version, but the one with purity), and Ahab (The Ships caused a ruckus during her Live Idol tour)

Crush: Hati 

Background: During the Early Years, When Yggdrasil was still a young plant, Eva visits weekly to the place of the young plant as she wished to be a idol someday. After many years, She achieved her dream to be a idol as the yggdrasil sends out musical melodies when she learned to use music magic, Thousand and thousands of Leaves fall upon the Ground as Many Skill Leaves began, For her, The Love of Everyone will be shared with Hati, Who will apparently be her bodyguard in case if someone decided to disrupt her Idol Performance.

Main Theme: Life Guiding Song ~ Prospect Mirai (Riko Toone, Battle Theme), Love Live: Snow Halation (Main Theme)