Neko Butler who has Three Guardians

Gale "Cloud" was a Butler under the guidance of Snow, A Butler to Claude, during his years, he found old notes about Jack Izayoi and the fascination of learning two guardians, while he maybe the only one who is capable of awakening them, he wears ...

Gale "Cloud" was a Butler under the guidance of Snow, A Butler to Claude, during his years, he found old notes about Jack Izayoi and the fascination of learning two guardians, while he maybe the only one who is capable of awakening them, he wears two gauntlet-like wrist that somehow summons three Guardians, The Demon who consumes the hope, Rakkanoth (Diablo), a Whilst walker who hunts down in between, DEATH STALKER, and a Rapid Fisticuff Guardian who appeared all along, That's right, Star platinum, Jotaro Kujoh Stand!

Age: He is revealed to be 23 years of age due to the acceleration but doesn't get old, he has immortality

Gender: Male

Title: [ Knife and Card Neko ] / [ Three Guardians are better than one ]
(True title was Three Guardians are better than one )

Artifact: Gauntlet of the Guardian (Main), Knife and Cards (Sub)

Rule: AWAKE MY GUARDIANS (Vote if you this, It's from Part 2 of JJBA)

Powers: Wind, Cloud, and Fog manipulation, Time manipulation, Card manipulation (All forms), and Zodiac Empowerment (Which connects to Affinity and Zodiac Link, Actually his outfit changes when he summons his spirits, from Leo gaining him a appearance of a fiery butler to Aquarius Which gains him a appearance of a Sea monk)

Powers (Hidden): Awakening his Guardians to fight, Rakkanoth does his usual in his Diablo 3 counterpart (Except for Minion Summon), Death stalker disappears and reappears to just hack and gouge their enemies, and Star platinum somehow possessed the same traits and the World Time stop

Element: All

Charge attack: Boundary of the clock "Time Rift distortion"
Attack Info: Gale locks himself in the middle as the clock spins, sending out knives while the Clock Spins faster, sending out a blast

Charge attack (Hidden): Three Guardians "Trio Strike - Combine - "
Attack Info: The Gauntlet glows as Gale summons Rakkanoth, Star platinum, and Death stalker, Rakkanoth goes first with it's blade cleave, Death Stalker releasing needles and gouging them but got off as Star platinum cracks it's fist and Soon Finish The Enemy with a Rapid Fisticuff's of Pain!

Personality: Gale possessed a Butler-like personality,  somehow he has a combination of Jotaro Kujoh Personality and Josuke Higashikata Part 4 (Really he liked that one), and Sakuya Izayoi (Acting like he's just a ordinary butler)

Liked Relationships: Snow, Claude, and different transients, Rex, Xanadu, Ophion, Ying Xiang Xa/Kimmy, Daijin, and The protagonist

Disliked Relationships: Ded, Mobs,  Jack Izayoi ( 1 V 1 ), and Dio brando

Crush: Snow (Cats surely purrfect )

Background: [ REDACTED ]

Main theme: Bell Tower battlefield ~ BELL TOWER (sakuya FDF theme, It's april fools name: ZA WARUDO!), Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial (EoSd Sakuya theme), Flowering Night (Touhou Luna nights version ), The two are battle and one is a main