The Planetary Sun Lord with Fashion Sense

Believe it or not, Hyperion True form (Not Dragon), was a Inu, A Half Human and Dog/Wolf, His Name was Ron, He is the boss of the guild know as The Planetary Fashion, A Tycoon which focus on Fashion, But he looks kinda odd, His Hair was Red, then ...

Believe it or not, Hyperion True form (Not Dragon), was a Inu, A Half Human and Dog/Wolf, His Name was Ron, He is the boss of the guild know as The Planetary Fashion, A Tycoon which focus on Fashion, But he looks kinda odd, His Hair was Red, then turns to blue, then Yellow, But it was revealed that he possess a Trait which only Goddess can have, Hecatia lapislazuli.

Age: He is somehow 90000000 Years old, giving in fact that he looks like an adult

Gender: Male

Species: God-Titan (Hyperion was a Titan though but he is a god)

Title: [ Manager of Planetary Fashion ] / [ The Titan of Three Bodies  ]

Artifact: Staff of The Blue Nova (It's A Star-made weapon came from The Constellation, Pollux), and Card of Alycone (A blue Sun)

Gate: Lunar Capital (Before Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, He is a manager of Planetary Fashion, during The LOLK incident, he moved to Tokyo where his selling's are more on demand)

Role: Manager
Info: As a Leader of his Company, Ron will kept the momentum for his Planetary Fashion to exist

True Role: The Embodiment of Earth, Moon, and Hell
info: Ever since he is reincarnated into his new body, he gained new powers that allows him to coexist in three forms, Hellish Fire, Earthly Beauty, and Moon's Ray of light.

Rule: Hell, Moon, and Earth

Powers: Multiple bodies (Meaning he can't change his eye color but his hair does), And he has hyperion (A Literal Titan) Sun power's, and Elemental Manipulation 

Powers (hidden): Given for this state, His Hell form allows him to summon Demons, Earth Form allows Terraforming and Natural events manipulation, and Moon, Lunar Magic, Wavelength and madness (Attribute to Reisen), Transcedence Inducement (He has no but he could do whatever it takes to take him down), and Minion Summoning (His Hell fairies are his body guards)

Element: All (Because of Hell, Fire, Moon, Aether, and Earth, Wood and Water )

Charge attack:
EARTH   MOON    HELL
"TRINITARIAN IMPACT"
Attack Info: Triangles and Moons.

Charge attack (Hidden):
EARTH?    MOON?   HELL?
"LAST TRIO NAMELESS DANMAKU"
Attack Info: Somehow, Hecatia and Junko appears to help A Manager as Danmaku form of circles, and Hecatia Kunai danmaku but a Giant Moon impact hits the enemies 

Personality: Ron somehow possess a Personality of A Boss Manager, Hecatia personality, Goblin Slayer (Somehow remorse for hunting down Fairies to make them his slave-bodyguards), his true personality was that he is too serious, and overly calm.

Liked Relationships: Junko, Hecatia Lapislazuli, Jambavan, Moritaka/Shino, and Samuel (The Cowboy Sheriff Dragon)

Disliked Relationships: Ophion (A Competition), and Jinn

Crush: Jambavan ( Jewel of Divine Grace or The Trinitarian impact)

Background: From Lunar capital, Ron was a ordinary Manager at a small company called Planetary Fashion, but during Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, He joined Junko side to defeat the Heroines but no avail, but he was taken out by Doremy Sweet and transported to Tokyo where his demand was high, but he met a stiff competition with Ophion in a warzone where he notice A Dragon, Which is named hyperion, Ron soon sighed a bit...

The Titan of Three Bodies: Ron soon tapped into his power as he notice Three Bodies, Earth, Moon, and Hell, Then appeared a image of Ron in different forms, Hyperion soon chuckled as he uses his true power to fight against mobs, His Role was that he could use his Three Bodies to tap into stronger magic to use with

Main theme: Pandemonic Planet (Hecatia Lapislazuli Theme)