Eternal imitation

Taijo Haiji or Tai was a Inu-Human, While he might be one, one of his cards actually contains a Copied Charge Skill or attack from a certain characters Except the Original Card ~ Mysterious Origin

Age: 23

Title: [ The Fad-Following the Half-Wolf and Half-Human]

Artifact: Twin Duplicate Cards *Main*, The Imitator *Sub, It looks like a cross but can imitate almost all Charge attacks*

Rule: Imitate

Race: Inu-human

Power: Replication (Mainly, Power, Skill, Enhanced cloning *Which when he used Imitator*, Bilocation, Elemental Cloning *)

Hidden power: Randomization Powers (RNG style), and Power of the Haze, Brilliant, and Neutral Paths (Yago Ametsukana Blacksmithing, Xeno A miracles and inevitable fortune, and Haiji Manipulating Cards)

Element: All

Charge Attack: Duplication Sign ~ We Are Many (When Taijo Clones himself many times, there are many, and multi-purpose charge attacks happened)

Charge Attack *Hidden*: Original Card ~ Mysterious Origin (Possibly Three, Xeno A Inevitable Miracles *Dice, Cards* Yago Smithing * All Different Weapons made*, and Haiji Senri Cards *From Multi-colored Mugenri To FUJI-SAAAAAN!!!!!!! Volcano)

Personality: Taijo seems more responsible and yet different, due to his connection to Haiji Senri, He can be mistaken for it but he's serious, had a protective demeanor, and more likely energetic and playful

Liked Relationship: Haiji Senri, Reimu Hakurei, Breke, Azazel, and Babalon 

Disliked Relationship: Marisa Kirisame, Josh Joestar, Sutr, and Temujin

Crush: Azazel

Background: Taijo Was a Inu-Human who first learned to imitate and use The power of cads, under his impression, he did, Manipulating different charge attacks at his own will. But he found out that the three paths are opened, Brilliant *Mitori*, Haze *Chouki*, and Neutral *Suzumi*, He is part of the brilliant Pagoda along with Haiji Senri, His last name must'eve been haiji but fully know for it.

Main Theme: Eternal Imitation Dance ~ Spell Collector/ Eternal Imitation Dance ~ Perfect Trance (Battle and Main Theme)