Emerald Wolf

From The Crystalline Forest of Emeraldis, Zechariah Drey was the Emerald Sorcerer, The Crystalline forest has a lot of coverage and within it was the Emerald Slumber, A Dream-like expanses that sprouted into a form of a Giant Yggdrasil

From The Crystalline Forest of Emeraldis, Zechariah Drey was the Emerald Sorcerer, The Crystalline forest has a lot of coverage and within it was the Emerald Slumber, A Dream-like expanses that sprouted into a form of a Giant Yggdrasil.. For now, Zechariah is ready to leave the Slumber and go on to search new people in his wake..

Age: He is in fact a immortal and he never aged well during his sleep in the Emerald Slumber

Species: Half-Wolf-Human-Fey (Interestingly, Since he is a Fey-Type, It's possible that the Crystals are Subspecies of Fey, And He is a Beast-Human Descendant)

Gender: Male

Artifact: he wields three, Staff of Emerald Slumber (A Emerald-Crystal like Staff, It's attack are base on his type, Monolith *Melee*, and Crystal Shard *Range* ), Card of Emerald Slumber ( A Mysterious Trio of Cards that somehow summons Crystal Beast), and The Crystalline Cross ( It has a lot of variants but Zechariah Version was base on Emeralds, Meaning when he summons Crosses from the Ground, It has a Aura that somehow increase defense and Special Defense)

Title: [ The Waker of the Emerald Slumber ] / [ The Guardian of Eden ]

Gate: Eden (Somehow He wasn't Banished but Rather, He Is a citizen of Eden due to him Being Emerald, Since he is a fey, He guards the Tree of Eden with Monolith's)

Role (True):
Crystal Guardian: Among the High Ranks of Fey - Crystal - Was The Crystal Guardian's, Protectors of Gemstones, Those who resurface after a few years of slumber, The Guardians will defend at all cost, They sleep around 4-6 years in Universal Time.

Rule: Emerald (Gem Manipulation )

Powers: Crystal Manipulation (All Forms), Enhanced Staff Proficiency, Cross Manipulation, and Golem Creation (Emerald Monolith, unlike his attack which summons monolith, The Emerald Monolith is a Damage-Inducer as It release sharp crystals on it's body, and it has a big wrist-blade to cut)

Powers (Hidden): Mysticism, and Sleep Manipulation (Somehow, It could be a thing though that Zechariah was asleep in the Emerald Slumber for 4-6 years, gaining his sleep manipulation, it's possible that those who are corrupted, A Pod-like bed consumes the Corrupted as the procession of cleansing begins)

Element: Wood

Charge attack:
EMERALD MEGALITH
Attack Info: Given to his nature of his magic, He summons Megalith's that deals damage to enemies and gives A Buff.

Charge attack (Hidden):
EMERALD MEGAPOLIS
attack Info: Somehow He does the same attack as Patchouli Knowledge in IaMP to Hisoutensoku but buffs a user after performing that charge attack )

Personality: Zechariah is calm, kind, loyal, protective, somehow a laid-back, and a Orator/Curator/Librarian/Guardian Personal

Liked and Dislikes: All (more on Eden, Liked), Gehenna and Idiots (Dislikes)

Crush: Arsalan (A oily Combat but Emeralds add up?)

Background: ???

Main theme: Locked Girl ~ The Girl's Secret Room (Patchouli knowledge theme), Necro-Fantasia / Yorimashi Between Dreams and Nightmare (Yukari Yakumo theme) , and Eternal Spring Dream (Doremy Sweet Theme)