The Purple Wizard

The Perseverance Soul born from the Ancestral linage, Jacob, in fact, was the one who will possessed such power, For him, He shall be Treated Equally, By magic, or by Force

The Perseverance Soul born from the Ancestral linage, Jacob, in fact, was the one who will possessed such power, For him, He shall be Treated Equally, By magic, or by Force. It doesn't change at him at all. For now, he is ready for the new battle, in Tokyo, and many other worlds.

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Title: [The Purple Wizard] / [The Fulminating Librarian]

Artifact: somehow, The Perseverance SOUL and the Purple Grimoire

Rule: Fulmination (Kinda befitting for lightning)

Powers: Lightning Manipulation,  Astrological Magic, and Flight/Floating

Powers (Hidden): He have a lot of knowledge, his situation was presented in many means, Actually, He is capable of performing Force Magic (Knockback), and Wind Magic (Self-Sustain)

Element: Darkness

Charge Attack: Electric Sign "Fulminating Stratosphere"

Charge Attack (Hidden): Lighting Sign "PURPLE MASTER SPARK"/ Star Sign "Purple Stardust Reverie"

Fun Fact: It belongs to one of Marisa Kirisame Attacks.

Personality: Jacob is Serious, Calm, protective, quiet and Silent, He is rather intelligent than other people,  surely, he loves people that visits his library, and Kinda scared (Specifically Scarecrows)

Liked Relationships: Asterius, Frisk, Bourbon Dreemurr (My First undertale OC), Duo, Gandharva, Benten, Raiko Horikawa (Keep up the Rhythm), Alp,  Behemoth (Currently, He is on the sweet side but prefer being kind), Shane Goldburn (The Wizard of Perseverance) 

Disliked Relationships: Marisa Kirisame (At least he don't steal books but hated for stealing her Frequent BOMB), Scarecrow Trio (Hated it due to the three cosplaying as scarecrow), Lucifuge, Tetsuya, and Tetsuox

Crush: Asterious (Even though light and darkness battle, He had faith enough to survive)+

Background: Thousand of Generations ago, Within The multiverse of Undertale, Jacob was the Glitchtale OC who apparently possessed lightning, and Astrology, While many people believed in the name, Jacob suddenly disappears from the Glitchtale world was awakened by the mysterious place, a School filled with Furries and Transients, it doesn't bothered him but he soon carry his book and became a librarian in the new building, But when Mobs appeared, he soon appeared and carried his book, The purple Grimoire to battle.

The Fulminating Librarian: Awakening his Role as a Mage, Lighting struck almost all Mobs, Same or not, Thousands and Thousands of People who worked hard and battle for the peace, was finally accomplished, albeit a small, Thousands and Thousands of Mobs continuing to appear but he soon steps back and soon, He awakened the "LAST WORD" of all, Sending out Stars beyond and a spark beyond his book. Jacob now became a transient to the Summoner in times of need.... But Shane Goldburn realized it that Jacob wasn't a ordinary fighter who can slow heal and summon weapons, but instead, He is a Mage that can released lightning and Magic.

*He is filled with Perseverance.

*No matter he will continue or not

*He will achieve victory....

*For He....

*The Ancestor of the Purple Mage*

Main theme: Perseverance and Hopes and Dreams Will Save the World (Undertale and Glitchtale, Both main and Battle Theme), Love colored Master Spark (marisa theme, Battle, plays when he goes LAST WORD)