The history beyond human knowledge of the past

The Earth and Stars surpasses ancient human knowledge as Yosuke Hoshimura, A Mysterious Wolf-Human bore the power to reveres things front and back and use of technology (Kuroji Shitodo and Seija Kijin), and the ability to manipulate Space and Cele...

The Earth and Stars surpasses ancient human knowledge as Yosuke Hoshimura, A Mysterious Wolf-Human bore the power to reveres things front and back and use of technology (Kuroji Shitodo and Seija Kijin), and the ability to manipulate Space and Celestial bodies gravitational force (Clause).

Age: 27

Gender: Male

Title: [History that surpasses Human Knowledge from the past] / [The Gravitational Historical Archaeologist]

Artifact: The Black-Hole Megaphone generator (Somehow he had to shout in order to create a black hole), Shuriken of the Retro-RNA (Bounce damage and sudden Random Angle shots)

Rule: Room The History (Rom Historia)

Powers: Gravity Manipulation / Black hole creation, Ability to Reverse/Flip Things (Kuroji and Seija Ability), Darkness manipulation, and Use of technology (Hybrids perhaps?0

Powers (Hidden): He possibly have dimension Manipulation, In fact, he could summon a Comet to hit all enemies and Multi-Dimensional Beast (Spiny, Spitter, Tank, Explode'r, and Among others).

Element: Dark

Charge Attack: RNA "RETROVIRUS" (Kuroji Bomb attack, can deal medium damage to light but more damage to his same element, Dark)

Charge Attack (Hidden): Four Planets "Pluto's Orbital Comet"

Personality; Somehow, Yosuke personality is a combination to Kuroji Shitodo, Seija Kijin, and somewhat his serious, calm, and protective side.

Liked Relationships: Agyo, Breke, Jiraiya, Tetsuox, Kuroji Shitodo, Seija Kijin, Jacob (The Purple mage with a soul of perseverance), Ahab, and Algernon

Disliked Relationship: Kuroji Shitodo (Somehow belonging to the frenemy list), Cole (Judgment cuts), Eiki, Shiki, Yamaxanadu (Doesn't want to visit hell due to some "Compilations"), Reimu Hakurei (Somehow).

Crush: Breke (Mechanical and Philosophical)

Background: Yosuke Hoshimura was the First of the Archaeologist to discover ancient knowledge about Gods of Space, Before, It was a corrupted atmosphere happened in the ancient people, sacrifices are ensured, among others. But Yosuke soon visits the Ancient memories to find the so called "RNA", An Ancient Word that was used to counter attack the same elements.

Gravitational Historical Archaeologist: Somehow, Upon learning the truth behind the cover up stories, Yosuke soon created his weapons, A Megaphone that when shouted, It will create a artificial Blackhole and a Shuriken that can deal random angle and bounce damage towards enemies, Now Yosuke joins the Transients in defeating Evil and discovering hidden meanings and secrets behind the close Doors. Also That his truth will be seen through the decode's and History

Main Theme: Room The History (Kuroji Shitodo, BPoHC), Reverse ideology (Seija Kijin, DDC), Kuroji Theme is Battle while Seija is a Main theme