Blind Father and Chaplain Son

Drake rami (Not the one who manipulates memories) was a Half Wolf Human who was apparently a Son to his Father, Kimura Rami, who was blind after the Transfusion of Ancient Magic and Ice Magic, Drake Rami in fact became a Chaplain and help his fath...

Drake rami (Not the one who manipulates memories) was a Half Wolf Human who was apparently a Son to his Father, Kimura Rami, who was blind after the Transfusion of Ancient Magic and Ice Magic, Drake Rami in fact became a Chaplain and help his father of learning more powerful magic, for them, their bond grows tighter and stronger each day they have overcome.. Kimura was revealed to be a warlock but The Son he raised became a chaplain, no rivalry, but just pure family love

Age: Drake was revealed that he was 16-19, But when he became a cleric or chaplain, 24, Kimura was 45 when he became blind after transfusion of ancient and ice magic.

Title: [ Cleric of Ice and Light  ] / [ Half Wolf who prays to it's own god ] (Drake, True title was the Cleric of Ice and Light ), [ The Blind Warlock ] / [ The Omni Warlock ] (Kimura, True Title was Omni Warlock)

Artifact: Cross of the First Born ( Drake, Believe it or not, The Cross became a Saxophone, A Confession Box which is a teleporter, and a Prayer Book ), Transfusion of the Heavenly Divine One ( Kimura, Pair of Cards that resembles a black and white version of the Tarot Cards)

Rule: Prayer (Pray, Drake), Infuse (Ifuse, Kimura)

Powers: Drake possessed Ice magic, And Holy/Light Magic. Kimura possessed ancient magic/Omni-Magic, and Deep Ice Magic.

Powers (Hidden): Drake in fact can do Mysticism - Conjuration, which allows him to summon his Guardian Creature, In fact The Cross of the First Born was a marking to him, and Bullet Hell (His Spell Cards are 10, one of which is unique to him, One is borrowed but modified, and the other, continuous effect), and Drake can perform music magic as the cross of the First born Transformation (Saxophone) allows him to call upon the synchronize. Because of Kimura being blind, it doesn't stop him yet, but he possessed pretty unique magic to him, Sage and Dark Warlock, believe it or not, Sage was a dimensional magic (Which Kuninagi use) and Dark Warlock was dark arts or black magic, Kimura also possessed Tertiary Magic, which is Destiny Manipulation. Another interesting Ability, Kimura seems to possessed The Imagine Breaker, Kamijou Touma Power, He is able to negate magic or any supernatural powers that Esper have, Downside was similar concept to The A Certainly Magical Index, but if his right arm was cut off, then either A Dragon king will appear or the Eight Mighty Dragons ( The Flame, The Frost, The Energy, The Arcane, The Dragon King itself, The Horned, The Demon, and The Winged)

Element: All (Both Drake and Kimura)

Charge Attack: Holy Prayer "Smite in Divine's Name" (Drake), Ancient Word "Hzek Magnara" (Kimura, it could mean Shadow Call)

Charge attack (Hidden): Word "Steadfast Smite" (Drake, In fact, Random Attack number generator ranges from Medium to severe), Ancient Word "Nitra Kagada" (Kimura, It could actually mean, Temporal Shadows)

Personality: Drake somehow had a kind, serious, and cleric/chaplain personality. Kimura rather has a personality in between of Good Hero and Bad villain but rather, he has a fatherly personality...

Liked Relationships: all of the transients (Kimura and Drake)

Disliked Relationships: Mobs, Some Anarchist (Which includes you Henry Avery), and Corruption

Crush: Believe it or not,  Kimura likes Toji (Sorry My Follower and Discord Buddy, ExpandPastel, Looks like Kimura had taken someone else.. Really this is for my other Followers, Also borrowed not Steal), Drake liked Typhon (In fact, there is a event though that Typhon was performing on the Beach Side as a Bassist as Drake joins in, but he started playing the Saxophone which was transformed through his Cross)

Background: ??? Erased.

Cleric of Ice and Light: drake battles a lot of mobs as he Calls upon Divine Light and ice Magic Summoning Circles as they froze up then finish them with a powerful Word "Steadfast Smite", A lot of Words came from Latin but goes into English as time goes on. Drake was Truly the Half Wolf Chaplain.

The Omni Warlock: Kimura soon gained the true power of ancient magic which is revealed to be Omni Magic, No matter what limitations he had, he always go full force, Balance of Sage and  Dark Warlock, He didn't regret of using the power but rather, He manipulate The Fate of Others, For his words, "What Goes Around, Comes Around..."

Main Theme: Il Vento D'oro (Giorno Giovanna Theme, Golden Wind, Drake, Battle and Main *One is remix and other is just the same as in Golden Wind), Kimura doesn't have a main theme  but it was revealed that he shared with his Son, Drake, Il Vento D'oro but his other theme was Old Choked Memories ~ BEGAN (Suzumi and Tsubakura EE Extra Stage theme)