The dream seeker and the neko parkourist

Oddly Enough as it is

Oddly Enough as it is. The Mysterious little angel was wearing a night cap and a pillow. Then A Neko carrying the flame bamboo pole then just help the little angel due to mob swarm.

Fursona: Reko has a furry side is that whenever he wears the amulet of the nekomata, this might turn him full furry with flame marks stripes and more likely a grey cat

Age: 15 (Hypnos), 25 (Reko)

Title: [The Sleepy Angel] (Hypnos), The Leaf of the Fall (Reko)

Artifacts: Dream Pillow (Hypnos), The Bamboo Fire Pole (Reko)

Rule: Sleep (Hypnos), Trance (Reko)

Powers: Manipulating Dreams and Accessing Them within a Dream World (Hypnos), Pyrokinesis, Sorcery, and Flame Parkour Trance (Reko)

Hidden Power: Calling Upon Sheep's and Dream Selves (Hypnos), flame Reflex strike (Reko)

Element: Aether (Hypnos), Fire/Water (Reko)

Special Skill: Ultramarine Dream "The Goat who runs away from the Sin" (Hypnos), Nekomata: "Burning Soul Storm"/"Liquidate Firestorm" (Reko)

Personality: Hypnos had a sleepy and passive side. Reko was energetic, calm, serious, and kinda happy when he does his parkour job

Liked Relation Ship: Tanngrisnir (Hypnos), Horkeukamui, Claude, and Gunzo/Tsathoggua, Ahab, and Agyo (Reko)

Disliked Relationship: Sutr (Both Hypnos and Reko)

Crush: Tanngrisnir (Hypnos, Dreams and Lightning), Horkeukamui (Reko, Fire and Water duality)

Main Theme: Eternal Spring Dream (Doremy Sweet, Hypnos), Withered Leaf (Chen, Reko)