The Oblivion, The battle medic, And the Powerful one

Torin was chosen by Jinzei to be the Perfect Summer ice and so he did, giving him a new elemental form but retaining the old one

Torin was chosen by Jinzei to be the Perfect Summer ice and so he did, giving him a new elemental form but retaining the old one. A Tengu who apparently wanted healing and wields a sword but manipulated the wind and Autumn. And A Gladiator became part of the Life and Death's Game whenever he tried to. He is the Powerful Extreme winter.

Age: Torin might retain his age but he is around 26. 600000000 but Takeo looks like 25 or 30. 45

Gender: Male (The Three of course)

Artifact: The Perfect Summer oblivion (Torin), The Medkit and Tengu Sword (Takeo), Atropos and Night-Soul (Frostmourn)

Rule: Summer Ice (Torin), Autumn Wind (Takeo), Battle and Hatred (Frostmourn)

Species: Torin might be the same Inu-Human. Takeo is a Tengu, and Frostmourn is a human

Power: Torin still retain much of his ability of water. Takeo manipulated the Wind. Frostmourn possessed Ice and Soul manipulation.

Hidden Power: Torin is capable of creating Icicles if his longbow, the Perfect Summer oblivion, Activates it beyond. Takeo can be fast and create mirages of himself once he hit the target. Frostmourn Soul manipulation can also access partial Soul memories, Jealousy (Not severe but his soul was broken that his smile was still kept him from not budging or moving), and Same powers as Taira No Chouki (Soul flames and Flaming Sticks)

Element: water and Wood (Takeo Being Wood due to the wind, Torin represents perfect summer, Frostmourn is ice)

Charge Attack: Oblivion "Storm overflow" (Torin), High Wind "Gale Bullet Storm" (Takeo), Frost Sign "Mysterious Reaper" (Frostmourn)

Charge attack (Hidden): Perfect Freeze "Icicle Summer" (Torin), Tengu Wind "Rainstorm Gust" (Takeo, Possibly a counter version of Aya bomb in Hidden Star in Four Season), Eternal Winter "he who Returns will Not Return He" (Frostmourn)

Personality: Torin possessed a more energetic, calm, and serious personality while retaining old ones. Takeo might be a Counter version of Aya Shameimaru personality but he is more loyal and serving others. Frostmourn seems to be soulless even though he had a soul. but he cannot be like that one that is today

Liked relationship: Taurus Mask, Ahab, Macan and Krampus (Torin), Jambavan, Aya shameimaru,  Arsalan, and Eirin Yagokoro (Takeo), Claude, and King Archos (Frostmourn)

Disliked Relationship: Entirely Merfolk (Torin), Reimu Hakurei and Sutr (Takeo), The Frost Binder (Frostmourn)

Crush: Macan and Krampus (Torin), Jambavan (Takeo), Claude (Frostmourn)

Background: Torin soon became the Guardian of Summer at his new home place, The Summerfold Fields, Where sunflowers grows beyond him and Groves of Forest where. Takeo was a Battle-Medic who apparently had experienced Youkai Wars for years but later accepted it and help others through the help of medicine came from Eientei where Eirin Yagokoro gives him medicines ranging from sickness curing to simple stuff from Tokyo. Frostmourn never felt any sufferings or pains but his real name could be north. Due to his soul partial sacrifice for power. He only be a soulless being but only a partial of his humanity kept him moving back and forth. And The Rhythm of his heartbeat was still heard

Main Theme: Beloved Tomboyish Girl (Cirno, Torin both main and battle theme), Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain (Aya Shameimaru Theme, Both battle and main Theme for Takeo),  Green-Eyed Jealousy (Parsee Theme, Both Main and battle theme for Frostmourn, Both main and Lyric), and Ruler of Deceased moon (Taira No Chouki. Frostmourn hidden battle theme once he goes into soul-Full Rage)