The Shadow of Evil Stars

Mikaboshi (More likely Mikaboshi No Kami) was the Sixth of the Ten Evil Stars among them, As Mikaboshi was also "Neku Saigyouji" Shadow, Born from the cherry blossom tree wilted before him, Wielding his Dagger of bloodlust and Staff of Unlawful, h...

Mikaboshi (More likely Mikaboshi No Kami) was the Sixth of the Ten Evil Stars among them, As Mikaboshi was also "Neku Saigyouji" Shadow, Born from the cherry blossom tree wilted before him, Wielding his Dagger of bloodlust and Staff of Unlawful, he will bring judgment chaos upon his enemies right before their eyes

Gender: Male

Species: Shadow-Evil Spirit (But he has a humanoid form of a regular human being)

Age: ??? (Currently unknown to date)

Artifact: Dagger of Bloodlust (Somehow he is a melee-magic type), and Staff of Unlawful (Binds one spirit and corrupts it through Chaos)

Title: [ The Sixth of the Ten Evil Stars ]

Role (True):
Vengeful Spirit - Ten Evil Stars- : 
Info: Nothing much but infused with Stars, his role though was to bring chaos.

Rule: Dark/Evil Stars (Manipulation of Stars and galaxies but rather infused)

Gate Komay Katun (Originally where he existed), Wa No Kuni (Due to him, Shino Yatsutufa Inazuka got attacked by some sort of Four Orbs, One with A Cross and it's blue, One with A Crescent Star and it's Red, One with A Kanji of Prevail and it's White, and finally A Scroll which is Black
- Shino: That Idiot almost disintegrate me with that Laser Stars!
Me: That's called "Master Spark - Duality of Good and Evil -" - 

Powers: He is more akin to Mima (Onryo, Dark Arts, and Spirit Magic), and Marisa Kirisame (Star and Astrology), He also possessed reality warping (Evil Stars), Hallucination Manipulation, and Demon Physiology (Not having horns but gaining super regeneration and demon command)

Powers (Hidden): He is capable of unleashing his second form "DEMON STARS", absorbing all ten evil stars resulted with him, growing four wings, and Stars disappearing and reappearing like a aura, Upgraded akin form of magic, and Time manipulation (Somehow Dark Nova Kaiser)

Element: All (Due to him being an evil spirit)

Charge attack:
Ensei "Jikkyousei"
BLAZING EVIL STARS
info: Combined Utsuho Reiuji Attack with Stars and lasers

True Evil Stars
Dark Nova Kaiser
Attack Info: A little nod to Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Thousand Stars are released and Explodes upon contact with the enemy but time stops immediately with Orerries Sun attack.

Personality: Somehow, Mikaboshi is a "Other and Very Dark Side of Neku", inversing his personality and added with Mima.

Likes and Dislikes: ???

Crush: Shino Yatsutufa Inazuka (Mysteriously)

Background: ???

Main theme: Complete Darkness and Reincarnation (Mima Theme)