The Joestar With A blade hat

Josh Joestar was a OC Brother To Jolyne Cujoh and possibly the youngest among the JoJo's

Josh Joestar was a OC Brother To Jolyne Cujoh and possibly the youngest among the JoJo's . But his uncertain Hat looks kinda off, turns out it was from Robert E.O Speedwagon. It was still usable and has a feature symbol of the speedwagon corporation, But his Stand was more likely to be Hermit Purple But the coloration was White instead of usual purple and blue *Fandom-wise of Holly Joestar*. and Joseph Joestar, The Great-Great Grandfather, taught him how to use Hamon *Which is part 3 before he got senile and old in part 4*, Josuke Higashikata seems a bit kind and doesn't talks about his "Hairstyle".

Age: 19

Title: [ The Blade Hat Stand User]

Artifact: The Speedwagon Blade Hat *Main*, Hermit Purple and Hamon/Ripple *Sub, Hermit Purple acts as a Sub Tool but later become a offensive once he bind a enemy with his Stand, and Hamon/Ripple charge his Blade Hat allows him to cut more than one enemy*

Rule: HERMIT WHITE

Race: Human

Element: Valiant *The Ripple/Hamon*

Power: Ripple and Stand Manipulation *Thoughtography, Divination, and his new ability, Grapple*

Hidden Power: Live Giver *Innate ability from Giorno*, Temporal Fixture *Another innate ability from Josuke*, Spin *A Counterpart of Ripple but it's Reasonable that he needed to use The power of Spin so that his Blade hat can be lobbed and hit the enemy*, and elemental Manipulation *Hermit White is capable of creating conduit-like elemental energy*

Charge Attack: SUNLIGHT YELLOW  OVERDRIVE/Hermit Divination *Offensive if Josh wanted damage or Defensive if Josh wanted to help others*

Charge Attack *Hidden*: Counter-Rotating Blade Axis -Spin- *When He use Spin, His Hat will be lobbed in a Counter-Rotating Axis which hits the enemies with thousand blade slices*

Personality: He is more on Jotaro side, Being Serious and cocky but has wits, calm-like demeanor, and loyal to serve everyone. But he has also the Joseph Side such as Your Next line is... and the Surprise Oh my God and Run away

Liked Relationships: Joseph Joestar, Giorno Giovanna, Josuke Higashikata, Jotaro Kujoh, Ganglie 

Disliked Relationships: Enrico Pucci, DIO Brando, Kars, Wamuu, and Esidisi *Turns out the Ultimate Lifeform comes back as the custodes in If The Emperor had Text to Speech Device, along with Wamuu and Esidisi*

Crush: Ganglie *Ruler of the Milky Way and The Blade Hat*

Background: Josh Joestar or JoJo by his nickname, He is a kind of guy which he didn't knew or what not to do. Ever since his life was filled with different Bizarre Adventures, He was taught to learn Ripple by Joseph Joestar. But within him, was a innate Ability which no Joestar can able to have. He has the Life Giver of Giorno *Gold experience*, and The Temporal Fixture of Josuke *Crazy Diamond*, But his Third innate ability was different, Glowing Yellow-like lines appeared as he called it, Spin *Steel Ball Run*, But he has a Stand which is similar to Joseph Joestar, Hermit purple, but given in fact that he's the OC brother and Great-Great Grandson. Hermit Purple color was White. Now he began his journey in Tokyo to find secrets of The Angel Bringer. But his Death maybe the end but later Gets "Revived" By Ancestors of the Joestars.

Main Theme: EOH Joseph Theme * both young and old Battle*, and Get Lucky, By daft punk *his Main theme without battle*