The Sage of seasons

Lion Jinzei is the Sage of Seasons, Spring, Summer, autumn, and Winter, His age was 1000000000000 years old but looks like he's 15-17, His powers was using the four seasons, breezy spring, Perfect summer, Extreme Winter , and crazy autumn

Lion Jinzei is the Sage of Seasons, Spring, Summer, autumn, and Winter, His age was 1000000000000 years old but looks like he's 15-17, His powers was using the four seasons, breezy spring, Perfect summer, Extreme Winter , and crazy autumn. The Color Scheme was Black, Orange, Hot Pink, Light Teal, Forest Green, and Dark Orange.

Age: 1000000000000000 years old but looks 15-17

Special Skill: Four Seasons ~ Wheel Of Weathered Fate (Perfect Summer, Breezy Cherry blossom, Crazy Fall, and Extreme winter)

Powers: Manipulating Four Seasons

Hidden Power: Manipulating Mental and Life Energy and Creating Gap-like doors in the back (Okina matara)

Titles: [Sages of the Four Seasons]

Artifact: Summer Spring-Winter Fall (Pair of cards)

Rule: Seasons of Fate

Attack Type: Magic

Personality: He is similar to the Wise sages and calm in nature

Backstory: Lion Jinzei was a ordinary human who was chosen to be the Sage of Four Seasons under the command of Secret God (Okina Matara), By the time when he became on, He gained four seasons corresponding to the Powers, The Shrine Maiden of Paradise who can use cherry blossoms (Reimu Hakurei), The Ordinary Magician who uses Magic and Winter (Marisa Kirisame), The Tengu Reporter who manipulates Wind (Aya Shameimaru), and The Fairy who can Manipulate Ice (Cirno), because of this, he gained the ability to manipulate the four seasons in his own ways. And using Mental and Life energy, he powers the Four in hopes of defeating Okina matara in both Final and EX. Now he guards Tokyo from harm and Volos believes that Lion granted The Summoners abilities to use the four seasons.

Likes: ???

Dislikes: ???

Liked Relationship: Volos

Disliked relationship: Sutr

Crush: Volos