The Dark Shinobi-Kunoichi And The Hunter within Shadows

Due to the Recent Years, Mikah lost her Family to the "The Fallen" but Hamlet Help her out, His Bow and Familiars, specifically Spirit Flames, are the guide

Due to the Recent Years, Mikah lost her Family to the "The Fallen" but Hamlet Help her out, His Bow and Familiars, specifically Spirit Flames, are the guide. The Nether Shinobi and the Shadowed Hunter.

Age: 19 (Mikah), he is most likely immortal, due to his affiliation with the Destruction, He mostly be around 25 or 30

Gender: Female (mikah), Male (Hamlet)

Title: [The Shinobi girl of Darkness] (Mikah), [Ruthless Hunter who hunts Evil] (Hamlet)

Artifact: The Blade of Darkness and the Katana of Cursed Yamato (Mikah), Bow of The Fallen God (Hamlet)

Rule: Art of the Dark Shinobi (Mikah), Ruthlessness (Hamlet)

Species: Human (Mikah and Hamlet)

Powers: Shinobi and Ninja tools, Darkness Manipulation, and Afterimage (Mikah), Shadows and Bow Manipulation (Hamlet)

Hidden Powers: Summoning Her Ninja Animal, The Horned Owl (Mikah), Weapon Entity summon (More likely a Dark Fanged Wolf or a Raging-Ram), Enhanced Archery, Mastered Accuracy, and Materialized Guardians *The Wisp* (Hamlet)

Element: Nether (mikah), Shadows/Destruction (Hamlet)

Charge Attack: The Yamato Curse "Phantom Swords" (Mikah), *Enfeeble, Destroy, and Hunt Evil* Formation "The Wolf Who hunts it's Prey" (hamlet)

Charge Attack (Hidden): Dark Shinobi Art "Yamato Blade which sight was the horned owl" (Mikah), Familiar Sign "Automated Hunting Wisp" (Hamlet)

Personality: Mikah was kinda energetic, calm, cheerful, and somewhat has fears of Tarantulas. Hamlet somewhat have a mix of Serious and Vengeance but he is more likely wise, calm, and protective.

Liked Relationship: Tadatomo,  The Shinobi's, and Asuka (Mikah), Temujin, Horkeukamui, Lion Jinzei, Josh Joestar, Rejo Rohan, Oniwaka, Lawrence, and Kujiru Kesa (Hamlet)

Disliked Relationship: Somewhat Daemons, Mobs, and Macan (Mikah), Taylor Brando, Unnatural Beast/Birds of Prey, and Oni's (Both mobs and corrupted)

Crush: Tadatomo (Mikah),  Temujin (Hamlet)

Background: When a unnamed village was raided by A band of Mercenaries and Fallen, Mikah didn't lose hope but her heart was strong enough to survive such outcome, The Fallen was a group of cultist who apparently devoted themselves to Outergods, the Well-Know Cultist was Wormwood. Mikah soon traveled alone and she did met Hamlet, The Ruthless Hunter. The two soon talked about the fallen raid and mercenaries and the two decided to work together in hope of finding the leader. But they have stumbled upon Tokyo as A lot of furries and humans, also mobs are here. Tadatomo and Temujin we're quite surprise after a surprise battle. Horned owl creates a dark-like misty aura and Hamlet Wisp Guardian has a automated attack. This led to a new guild, The Deviance of hunting Evil.

Main Theme: Slug Agent (Hamlet both Main and Battle Theme, Kujiru Kesa, Len'en 4), Grandma's True Motives (Asuka, Senran Kagura, Mikah both battle and main theme, Kinda fitting for a Shinobi)