The Yakumo Sage

Riki Yakumo was a Beast-Human Descent with Gap-like powers and a perfect skilled Onmyoudou (In Housamo though, The Yakumo Family Clan is specialized in Powerful Omnyoji-like magic and other forms)

Riki Yakumo was a Beast-Human Descent with Gap-like powers and a perfect skilled Onmyoudou (In Housamo though, The Yakumo Family Clan is specialized in Powerful Omnyoji-like magic and other forms). At a young age, He never recognize his powers till he obtain it, His stronger force is more likely interesting to take on...

Age: He is most likely 1,500 years old, given to the point of him sleeping through resets..

Gender: Male

Species; Beast-Human Descent

Artifact: The Yakumo Family Staff (It possessed some sort of future-like ideals and visions), and Dice of Yakumo (Uniquely it has all the numbers from 1 to infinite)

Title: [ The Omniscient Being of Boundaries ]

Gate: Wa No Kuni ( Much like the Shitodo Clan, His Family most likely a court wizard towards the Royalty)

Role (True): Sage
Info: As the Sage of Wa No Kuni, Riki kept the balance of Yin and Yang while keeping his special boundary techniques a secret, except for Robert who tried to read it only resulted getting attacked

Rule: Gaps (Most likely coloration of Purple, Gold-Blonde, and White with some sort of moving strips of cloth)

Powers: He is more similar to Yukari Yakumo in terms of Boundary manipulation and capabilities

Powers (Hidden): As he is from Wa No Kuni, he is a skilled at Onmyoji Magic, and other Shinto/Taoist magic, most likely his Shikigami familiar was A Yamato-No-Orochi.

Element: All

Charge attack:
"BARRIER - ETERNAL PHANTASM BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL - "
Attack Info: Lasers and Giant Bullets, Yeah that sounds about right but when it comes to phase 2, Giant moving homing bullets and Knives.

Charge attack (Hidden):
"SHIKIGAMI AND BARRIER  - YAMATO-NO-OROCHI AND TRAINS! -"
Attack Info: Much Like That one spell card that Yukari use in PCB Phantasm, Yamato No Orochi doesn't spin and bounce but rather it release a lot of multi-colored beams of fire but suddenly Abandoned Trains that hits enemies perfectly, filled with explosives....

Personality: Riki might've have Yukari Yakumo personality but he is a Sage-like type with more interesting personalities, such as being a laid-back and somehow calming person to a mysterious and cooperative type, usually he breaks off the sages who are working with him.

Likes and Dislikes: Bathym, The People of Gehenna,  The Sage of Gensokyo (Likes), Shitodo Clan (Dislikes, Due to Robert)

Crush: Bathym (During One time when he visits Gehenna and the Ikebukkuro Colosseum, He met the Gladiator with Tailed Demons affiliation, Since then, he joined the Fight as Yamato-No-Orochi was fearsome and stronger combined with his charge attack/spell cards )

Background: During those times, Riki Yakumo was the Sage of Tokyo beforehand, But During his time, his family of course needed him to go back, as a result, Riki of course went back to Wa No Kuni and became the Sage of That said place, but he kinda misses what he does best, but his barriers kept him calm and promise for one day.. or someday... He will return to Tokyo and retake his place.

main theme: Necrofantasia / Yorimashi sets between Dream and Reality (Yukari Yakumo theme in AOCF and PCB), and Evening Star - Night Falls (Another Yukari Yakumo theme)