The Twin Dancers of Persia

Lily and Johanna are somehow dancers towards people eyes, Their Mesmerizing Presence invoked on this effect as a result of their beauty and half-Neko or Wolf Presence

Age: Their kinda gap, Johanna is 25 while Lily is 22

Gender: Female (Both)

Species: Human-Beast Descent ( Dog for Johanna and Cat for Lily)

Artifact: Chakram of the Arabian Nights (Johanna is pink while Lily Blue color), Staff of Aphrodite (Johanna Artifact), Sword of Unknown Wills (Lily Ann, It is quite invisible but will activate by the time when she performs her attack which summons Swords)

Gate: Persia

Role: Dancers (Both)

Rule: Same for the two, Elegance

Powers: Mesmerizing Presence (Both), Love, Charm, and Lust manipulation, and Enhance Staff proficiency (Johanna), Enhance Chakram Skill, Water manipulation, Sword Projection ( The Sword of Unknown Wills), and Dance Combat (Both)

Powers (hidden): Johanna might'eve have the power to manipulate The Moon, allowing her to increase her presence and Music Magic ( Her Instrument is a Harp), Lily Ann was in fact a skilled Sword Dancer (A Class in Dungeons and Dragons), combines dances and other weaponry, and Persuasion (Through Tease and Dance)

Element: All (Johanna), Water (Lily)

Charge attack: 

Guiding Love 
" Presence of the Mesmer" (Johanna)
Attack Info: ???

Thousand Wills
"Unknown Words - Stepping into the Ocean - " (Lily)
Attack Info: ???

Charge attack (hidden):
Guiding Moon
" Solo Performance - Johanna -"
Attack Info: ???

Blue Waltz/Tango
"Opening the Gates of Arabia / Persuasive Dance and Slash" ( Lily)
Attack Info: ???

Personality: Johanna is much more lovable, kind, protective, sweet and kind, also cute. Lily Ann is kinda a tease, mix between dancers personality and her Calm, quiet, and Loyal personality.

Likes Relationship: Christine, Typhon,  Tadatomo, and Musashi (All, Typhon for Lily ann, Tadatomo for Johanna)

Dislikes Relationships: Mobs, Sutrt (For Sure, things don't change), Arachne (Both)

Crush: Tadatomo (Johanna), Typhon (Lily Ann)

Background: Unknown

Main theme: possibly both share the same theme, Satori Maiden ~ 3rd eye (Satori Komeiji theme, both original and Remix from Scarlet Curiosity )