The Blue Dragonborn Puppeteer

Gavril (Romanian Name for Gabriel) was a Master Puppeteer Dragonborn, But somehow at the back of his head, was a pony tail long (He is not a girl, but he let his hair grow for a moment), He is consider the Art of Puppets while also possessed a ano...

Gavril (Romanian Name for Gabriel) was a Master Puppeteer Dragonborn, But somehow at the back of his head, was a pony tail long (He is not a girl, but he let his hair grow for a moment), He is consider the Art of Puppets while also possessed a another ability, Time stop Except instead of Minutes, It was a Roman clock which the big and thin needle moves faster while the Small and Thick needle moves slower in the process, He is the Final Dragonborn of the Six Dragonborn's (Nigel represents blood/fire, Gab as Wood, Gavril as water, Roy and Samuel are Light and Dark, and Tyrone as all)

Age: Considering his Time before he became a Master Puppeteer, He is must've been 700000 years old and became 110000 years old when he became a master puppeteer 

Gender: Male

Species; Dragonborn

Artifact: Somehow his Gloves contain puppet strings which commanded his Seven Puppets, Sword Puppet, Shield Puppet, Bow Puppet, Staff puppet, Clockwork Puppet, Knight Puppet, Bomber Puppet, and a Pocket watch which is modified to have A Process of Snail Time and Time Stop.

Title: [ Puppet Master of Romania ] / [ The Dragonborn from Romania ]

Gate: Bucharest (Post-World War II)

Role (True): The Puppeteer
Info: As a Puppeteer like himself, Gavril possessed a more sense of opportunity within his life in Bucharest.

Rule: Puppetry (Gives Gavril a ability to manipulates puppets at will)

Powers: Puppet manipulation (All Forms), Time Manipulation (Not all, but only he is reliant of Stopping and slowing time), and Dragon Physiology (No water though)

Powers (Hidden): As a Puppeteer, He awakens his puppets to become more stronger, His Aura resembles the Puppet strings and The Seven puppets glows, Sword Scarlet Red, Shield Light blue, Bow Forest Green, Staff Arcane Pink, Clockwork is somehow bronze and copper, Knight White, and Bomber Black (Uniquely, It's base on seven colors but Not rainbow base), This awakening is called "True Puppeteer"

Element: Water

Charge attack:
Puppeteer of Bucharest
" Seven Puppet Synchronize attack"
Info: Commanded by Strings, Gavril soon sends out his seven puppets as the living objects synchronize, the final attack will be Bomber exploding

Charge attack (Hidden):
Puppeteer of Bucharest?
" True Puppeteer - Time - "
Info: Attacks are slowed, Time stop happens, and Gavril finish his enemies with the Seven puppets soon performing deadly arts of their attack.

Personality: Gavril is generous, Kind, protective, hopeful, and he is good at All Types of puppet plays, more likely he loves to do the traditional european puppet theater. his puppets somehow had a personality of their own but doesn't speak, Sword is a fighter personality, Bow is a shy personality,  Shield is a loyal personality, Staff is a knowledge personality, Clockwork is somehow a gentlemen personality, Knight is righteous personality, and Bomber is somehow hyperactive and very overly excited and explodes often personality 

Liked and disliked Relationships: All (Liked), none (Disliked)

Crush: Gyumao (Gaochang company experience a few minor setbacks, from Gavril puppets moving around like they owned the place)

Background: Gavril was the final water Dragonborn who was sealed in Bucharest, Where the old puppet theater was closed down after World war 2, But during those times, When Gavril Seal was gone, He landed unto the old but rotten puppet stage, Noticing seven puppets now broken apart by war, Gavril soon remade them into his loyal guardians and entertainers for the people, He is consider the One who follows the steps of the Valentina's Family Royal secret

Dragonborn from Romania: His artifact which is a glove with puppet strings, Gavril soon awakens his power as the puppets soon goes into their strongest power form, which grant them a aura of their own, While Gavril had a Aura which resembles puppet strings, by hand, Gavril soon manipulate the puppets of all types, all across the countries, but most importantly loved the most, Romania and Europe.

Main theme: Doll Judgment (Windows!Alice Margatroid theme, House Set Remix)