The Dragon Tortoise and The Dog Brothers

Xerxon and Mikael are brothers, Xerxon is most likely a Wizard who uses the 12 zodiac elements (Different version though) but for Mikael, he is a Winged Demon, Zhiao Zen was a Jidao/Dragon Tortoise and somehow part of the Chong-Kao Mafia family, T...

Xerxon and Mikael are brothers, Xerxon is most likely a Wizard who uses the 12 zodiac elements (Different version though) but for Mikael, he is a Winged Demon, Zhiao Zen was a Jidao/Dragon Tortoise and somehow part of the Chong-Kao Mafia family, Though he looks like a male version of Yachie Kicchou, He is a persistent fighter as he is capable of sending out hexagon traps that release green fireballs but also making people feel ill torment upon themselves, A Ability that makes people lose their will to fight

Gender: Male (All Three)

Age: Xerxon is somehow 24 which he is older than Mikael, which he was 19, Zhiao Zen is most likely immortal but his true age in immortality was 50000.

Species: Wolf-Human Descent (Xerxon), Jidao/Dragon Tortoise (Zhiao Zen), Human-Wolf-Demon Descent (Mikael)

Artifact: The Book of Unknown Records (Xerxon, The Book kept knowledge from the past), Tortoise Shell and Dragon Tail (Zhiao, That's his "True Artifact"), Zemo-Nakarath (Mikael, It's his wings that is "Alive and filled with sharp quills and the only way of activation was through his Cards, and possibly it was a god, Nakarath, God of Love, Lust, and Charms")

Gate: Tokyo (Xerxon and Mikael), Wa No Kuni (Zhiao Zen)

Title: [ The Unknown Record Keeper ] (Xerxon), [  The Child of Chong-Kao Family ] ( Zhiao Zen ) [ The Young brother of the Record Keeper ] (Mikael)

Role (True):
Librarian (Xerxon)
Info: Okay, Who let Patchouli Knowledge hired Xerxon to be a librarian who wields unknown records?

Mafia (Zhiao Zen)
Info: ???

Guardian ( Mikael)
Info: ???

Rule: Records (Xerxon manipulation of Records and history), Loosen Will (Zhiao Zen manipulates it), Persuasion ( Mikael capable of persuading people to get out of his way)

Powers: Xerxon manipulates the twelve zodiac's, so as much as it is, Leo represents fire, Virgo as wind, Capricorn as Ice, Pisces and aquarius as water, Gemini as Light and Dark, Aries as Steel, Taurus as Earth, Cancer as Sand, Scorpio as Poison, Libra as Arcane, and Sagittarius as Lighting. He is also capable of summoning them through using his book of unknown records. Zhiao Zen has a ability to make people lose their will to fight and torture them with his misfortune and fortune-like powers. Mikael of course power was almost likely Flames, Avian-Dog physiology, Living Conduit, and A Summoner to his lesser demon servants

Powers (Hidden); Xerxon is capable of Accessing Patchouli Knowledge powers of the Five Elements and uses them in combining with his twelve zodiacs. Zhiao zen can manipulate freely of Goast (Beast and ghost), phantoms, and most likely, Animals. Mikael can possibly charm people with his looks and is able to enter his own reality which is filled with no other than His lesser demon servants and good at manipulation of love and Intangibility and Magic (Most likely runes).

Element: All (Zhiao Zen, Xerxon, and Mikael)

Charge attack:
"Dragon Crest"
Attack Info: ??? (Zhiao Zen)

" Fire and Wind - Firestorm Hell - / Water and Earth - Mud Slap - / Ice and Water - Absolute Zero - / Light and Dark -Atrophic desolation - / Fire and Sand - Glass Prison - / Earth and Steel - Entrapment Cage - / Arcane  and lighting  - Lighting Arrow Storm - " ( Xerxon)
Attack info: ???

" Anger of Nakarath"
Attack Info: ???

Charge attack (Hidden): All three have none though

Personality: Zhiao Zen have the same personality as Yachie but in a different way, Xerxon has patchouli knowledge and his own complete personality, Serious, Calm, and most likely protective towards his young brother, Mikael is almost not childish but matured, calm, and serious and lovable towards his crush.

Likes and Dislikes: All (Of course it will be all )

Crush: Bathym ( For Dear God Mikael.), Arsalan (Xerxon, Weirdly Enough when it comes to halloween, Xerxon keeps using Atrophic desolation on Frankenstein!Arsalan), Gyumao (Actually, Originally Zhiao Zen liked Garmr but now Gyumao because Chong-Kao decided to make an alliance with the Gaochang CEO)

Background: ???

Main theme: Locked Girl ~ The Girls Secret Room (Patchouli knowledge Theme, Xerxon theme as well for being a librarian), Youkai Girl at the Gate ( Kyouku Kasidani Theme, Mikael theme due to him he echoes a lot), Dragon Tortoise ~ Fortune and Misfortune ( Yachie Kicchou theme, Zhiao Zen being too " Unregulated for shells")