The Cultist of the outergod deities and the ravenous beast

For Thousand of Years, Snarbolax, The Beast who roams around the clockwork, have turned human and lives within the forest of shadows but only to met the Cultist

For Thousand of Years, Snarbolax, The Beast who roams around the clockwork, have turned human and lives within the forest of shadows but only to met the Cultist. Wormwood, Due to the Eye of the Outergods. The Two soon have a different goal, trying to find the origins of the "Ancient Signal" Which is within the Truth?

Age: 25 (Wormwood), 150000000000 but looks 40 or 48 (Snarbolax)

Gender: Male (Both_

Title: [The Cultist who finds secrets beyond the Gates] (Wormwood) [ The Wildwoods Hunter] (Snarbolax)

Artifact: The Silver Key and Necromonicon (Wormwood), The Barbarous Thorn Blade and Barbarous Thorn Shield (Snarbolax)

Rule: Mist (Wormwood), Barbarous Hunger (Snarbolax)

Species: Human (Wormwood), Somewhat Beast and Human (Snarbolax)

Power: Darkness, Outergod's magic (Specifically, The Nameless Mist) and Mind and Subconscious Manipulation (Wormwood), Darkness, Phantasmal Image Creation and Shadows (Snarbolax)

Hidden Power: Using the Outer Gods Powers beyond the Silver Key and Necromonicon (Ranging from Nyarlathotep the Chaos King to Yog-sothoth Summoning and appearing in the mountains, wormwood), Going Rabid and poisonous, Barbarous, Hunger (Snarbolax)

Element: Dark (Both)

Charge Attack: R'lyeh "The Nameless Mist in the shadows" (Wormwood) Barbarous Hunger - Phantasmal Biting" (Snarbolax)

Charge Attack (Hidden): The Old Gods "Silver Key Beyond the Door of Death"/ Old Gods Recitation "Necromonicon Chants" (Wormwood), Final Spiral "Phantasmal Thousand Bites" (Snarbolax)

Personality: Wormwood is mysterious at first but no knew personality have happened, Snarbolax soon have a Rabid, Destructive, and Beastly Personality

Liked Relationship: Tetsuox, and Kenta (Wormwood), Lucifuge, Babalon, and Barguest (Snarbolax)

Disliked Relationship: The Justice and Valiant's Transients (Wormwood), Knights (Who apparently have a strained and worse relationship), and Josh Joestar (Snarbolax)

Crush: Tetsuox (Wormwood), Barguest (Snarbolax, Actually, The Beastly Claws when Snarbolax summoning his beast side is kinda reminiscent to the 'Infinite" Beast Curse

Background: Within The Forest of The Old Gods. Wormwood was trying to summon Yog-Sothoth by using the Necromonicon but only to instead summon Snarbolax, The Wildwoods Hunter, The Two soon have a strange friendship to one another but they both possessed a trait in hating The Light. The Two soon goes all around The places within the Housamo Universe to universal search of "The Old Gods"

Main Theme: Legendary Illusion ~ Infinite Being (Wormwood, both original and remastered/main and battle), Confrontation/The Gloaming Beast, Pure furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart (Snarbolax, Confrontation was main while Pure furies ~ Whereabouts of the Heart is Battle)