Gunlight of the Celestials Gods

A Wolf-Boy who have the coloration of the bubbles which Caesar zeppeli uses

A Wolf-Boy who have the coloration of the bubbles which Caesar zeppeli uses. Now he used the special substance which makes bubbles that can create hamon and pair of guns which is called "Bounce and Boing" But turns out it was the Celestial Gods Twin Pistols "Ame-No-Uzume"

Age: 24

Title: [ Bubbles of the Hamon Ray]

Artifact: Bounce and Boing/Ame No Uzume *Main*, Hamon,  special Soap, and Keystone *Sub*

Rule: Zeppeli and Bubble

race: Inu-Human

Power: He is more similar to Caesar Zeppeli but he is more on Divine, Astral, and Astronomical Manipulation

Hidden Power: He is more on the Weather Manipulation but is based on Tenshi Hinanawi. And Keystones.

Element: All

Charge Attack: Bubble Sign ~ Shinning Cutter (Based on Caesar Great Heat attack in ASB)

Charge Attack *Hidden*: Celestial Gods " Sky Weather Catastrophe" (Released A Light Blue and Pink Ray of Destruction upon the enemy

Personality: He is serious, Kind, Kinda impulsive but not, Protective, Calm, 

Liked Relationship: Ose, Tenshi Hinanawi, Jo'on and Shion Yorigami, William Adams and the Guardian Spirits (Nioh), Caesar Zeppeli, and Josh Joestar

Disliked Relationship: Reimu Hakurei, Wamuu, Esidisi, Kars, Diavolo, and Babalon 

Crush: Ose

Background: Antonio Zeppeli was a Next gen Allies of The Joestar, Josh Joestar, while his name might come from Caesar Zeppeli which is Anthonio, Antonio soon sided with the joestar in hopes of returning back the Ways which the trust was William Zeppeli and Jonathan Joestar. He obtained the Twin Celestial Guns which is Ame No Uzume, and Met The Celestial, Tenshi Hinanawi, The Two did get along but the Wolf-Half wanted to stay human and sided Josh in hopes of defeating the New Threat. She did agreed.

Main Theme: Caesar Zeppeli Battle Theme (EOH, main), Wonderful Heaven (Tenshi Theme, Battle)