The princess and the blind bodyguard

Princess Maria is a puppet doll user, given her emphasis that her parents gave the young girl knight and mage dolls, she is accompanied by her loyal bodyguard, storn langrinser, her age was 15 while storn was 16, she is a seven colored princess wh...

Princess Maria is a puppet doll user, given her emphasis that her parents gave the young girl knight and mage dolls, she is accompanied by her loyal bodyguard, storn langrinser, her age was 15 while storn was 16, she is a seven colored princess who can protect others through her dolls.

Age: 15 (Maria), 16 (Storn)

Titles: [Princess of Light], [Bringer of all forces]

Weapons: She mainly wields Mage and Knight Dolls. Storn Wields a Sword which resembles the Divine Breaker -Inferno and Ice- and a Stout Shield.

Quirk (BNHA)/Magic: Puppet Manipulation, Fire and Water/Ice (Todoroki had a new rival but only uses water)

Special Moves

Kamikaze Dolls (Maria)

Jotun and Sutr: Flashfire (Storn)

Class: Their both 1A/A1

Main theme: Overheat Down (Hooaka Theme, Len'en 4), Doll Judgment (Maria Theme, Alice Margatroid, Perfect Cherry Blossom)

Special Skill: Knights and Mages ~ Crusader Caster (Maria), Sword of Inferno ~ Sword of Permafrost (Storn)

Attack Type: Melee-Magic (Knight-Mage), Physical (Storn Sword)

Artifact: Knight/Crusader-Mage/Magic Dolls (Maria), Harbored Edge/Muspelheim/Jotunheim and Shield of Sutr/Jotun

Personality: For Maria, She is just a princess who wasn't a brat and prefer to help people. For Storn, he is determined, serious, calm, and protective to the princess.

Backstories: Princess Maria Valentina is a young girl who apparently is the heiress to the Kingdom, her bodyguard, Storn Langrinser, was blind due to the "Demon who can make pupils bleed", after her kingdom falls, she is escorted by Storn due to the "Enemies" Have appeared in a glowing pillar of light (Hint: It was GATES), But due to her sheer determination, she and her bodyguard will find the summoner who rends enemies (Referencing the Summoner). But They met the Elemental Jesters and one Devil-Joker

Likes (Maria): Dolls.

Dislikes (Maria): Gross and Dirty stuff.

Likes (Storn): Protecting the princess

Dislikes( Storn): Being called Blind Idiot (True)

Crush (Maria): Toji 

Crush (Storn): Tsathoggua

Some reference: Storn First name was a pun to storm. Muspelheim was a norse version of hell while Jotunheim was the land of giants. Maria Dolls she manipulated are well referenced to Alice Margatroid in Touhou. The Elemental Jesters referred to Lexy, Cerion, Korr, Lily, and Blake while Devil Joker was Jevil himself.