Sword Soul homoculus

One of Somehow A Secondary Homoculi that Fumikado somehow created by using Para

One of Somehow A Secondary Homoculi that Fumikado somehow created by using Para. In fact, Houri was a Homoculus was created by infusing the Sword master Soul, Yoshitsune. he wields a Sword and Shield upon his hand but doesn't matter if it was tiny or not, In fact it glows in a powerful one that one can result, Houri was ready for the Battle as Swords Rains above

Fun fact: Houri is a female name but for my own meaning.

houri: A Wielder of Sword Magic, General who only use swords, or The Emperor of Swords

Age: 26

Gender: Male (Homoculus but more human-like)

Title: [The Homoculus Swordmaster] / 

Artifact: Sword of the Thousand Arms (Main), Shield of the Unknown Traveler (Sub)

Rule: Transfer (Transfere)

Powers: Somehow similar to Fumikado and Para (Homoculus Creation and Transfer Souls)

Powers (Hidden): Actually, His Hidden Power was actually sword magic, Magical Affinity, and possibly, Mind, Telepathy, Subconscious manipulation, and possibly, Anchoring Reality (His Attack was called "Return To The Sender"), Eternity Manipulation (Kaguya Houraisan ability), and Spatiolock  (Due to him Being a homoculus, He can separate himself from reality by a mean of self-ardor)

Element: All

Charge Attack: Sword Art " Rain Of Swords" (Fumikado First Normal Spell card)

Charge Attack (Hidden): Omnipotent Memory "ID-Egotism Disappearance" (Combination of Koishi Komeiji Spell cards and Para Final Spell card)

Personality: Somehow, Houri personality was combined both Fumikado and Para. I wonder why that happens so quickly? Combination of Arrogance and Hatred with Sassy and Sarcastic expressions

Liked Relationships: Jinn, Taira No Fumikado, Fujiwara No Iyozane, Tsasthoggua, Yosuke Hoshimura (Entirely that is on a Second Day Basis, Snow, Shouten,  Toji,  Fenrir (Wolven Swords), and Gandarva (Homoculi Luck)

Disliked Relationships: Durga, Alice (The Transient One), Shino, Josh Joestar (That's why every fights runs away), Eita,  Mobs (He hated them), and Para (For erasing his knowledge)

Crush: Jinn (That's why his omnipotent knowledge was used in the process)

Background: ??? (Para suddenly erase Houri memories so he can't remember about himself)

Main Theme: Moon Child ~ Homoculus Dream / Hands that can't reach the moon ~ Moon Child (Fumikado Theme), Microcosm ~ Homoculus Nightmare (Praa)