Purple Ninja

Robert Shitodo (Somehow in Housamo, Shitodo was a Rare Family Name, In Hourai somehow, Shitodo was a Family Clan whose power only use the scientific technology)), Since he is a assassin, He is somehow identified with other people because he dual w...

Robert Shitodo (Somehow in Housamo, Shitodo was a Rare Family Name, In Hourai somehow, Shitodo was a Family Clan whose power only use the scientific technology)), Since he is a assassin, He is somehow identified with other people because he dual wields his Shuriken's, Kamatsu and Kiyo, His Twin katana's are Hato No Satsuko.

Age: he must've been 19 years old

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Artifact: He has Two, Kamatsu and Kiyo are Twin Shuriken's that somehow deal Random Angle Damage, Hato No Satsuko are Twin katana's that are apparently infused with Ninjitsu and Dark Arts..

Title: [ The Shitodo of Purple ]

Gate: Hourai 

Role (True):
Ninja: Some Shitodo Clan Ninja's are only available during some missions specifically...

Rule: R.N.A ( Retrovirus somehow cause greater damage to the same element)

Powers: Robert is more on Kuroji Shitodo and Seija Kijin (Due to Flipping the attacks/Reversing them), but He possessed ninjitsu arts and Familiar summoning / Guardian Spirit (His Ninja Familiar/ Guardian Spirit was a Moth with four wings and a poisonous Stinger, most likely Hoji-No-Moto)

Powers (Hidden): As A Shitodo Ninja Clan, He Learns Dark Magic In Western and Enchant, When he enhance his attacks, The Shuriken's are capable of Magical Cloning but for his Twin Katana's, Enhance Swordsmanship with Blade wave/cutter

Element: Nether

Charge attack:
Shitodo Clan - PURPLE -
RNA RETROVIRUS
Attack Info: Unlike Yosuke Hoshiguma RNA retrovirus, This one somehow deals a lot of damage to Nether but weaker damage towards other elements

Charge attack (Hidden):
Guardian Spirit
"Hoji-No-Moto and the Ancient Scroll"
Attack Info: A Buff and Attack type which The Guardian spirit appeared and attacks the mobs with it's poison dust while Robert soon sends out his Shuriken's

Personality: Robert is much more on Kuroji but without having a hard side of greed, and act calmly, Protective, and Loyal

Likes and Dislikes: All (Recently but his likes are on Transients of Hourai but his dislikes are Assassins)

Crush: Tetsuox (Superiority and Shadow arts)

Background: ???

Main Theme: Room The History (BPoHC Kuroji theme), Crazy Backup Dancers (So suddenly Okina Servants theme)