The Dream Eater Girl

Kyla Morpheus was one of the Human to be Dream World Manager in-training, Doremy Sweet did taught her to master the power, While under her guidance, She was chosen as a Dual god of Carla Nikawa, Tenryu in fact doesn't like this when it was going, ...

Kyla Morpheus was one of the Human to be Dream World Manager in-training, Doremy Sweet did taught her to master the power, While under her guidance, She was chosen as a Dual god of Carla Nikawa, Tenryu in fact doesn't like this when it was going, He don't like seeing another woman but looks like it doesn't care for Kyla herself

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Species: Human

Artifact: Her Crescent Moon hair clip and the Dreamer Hat

Title: [ The In-Training Ruler of Dreams ] / [ The Lady of Dreams ]

Role (True)
Dream World Manager
Info: Sometimes, As a Dream World Manager, Kyla had to do her jobs and keeping the Dream worlds from falling into the wrong hands. Specifically one time when The Dream world got Onyx-fied..

Rule: Dreams (Manipulation of Dreams )

Gate: Yggdrasil (Originally), Dream World -Gensokyo- (Formerly, She is a Chosen Herald of Morpheus, The God of Sleep but she is taken away by The Fairies who came from the Mysterious Dream world Portal)

Powers: She is more akin to Doremy Sweet, Specifically manipulating Dreams at Will

Powers (Hidden): Lunar Magic (From seeing the Moon reflection in Gensokyo Version of Gensokyo), and Able to Create Doppelgangers of herself (Most likely there are a lot, the fake one's are having the hair messy when sleeping)

Element: All

Charge attack:
"DREAM WORLD - LOSING ONESELF IN A LUCID DREAM - "
Info: ???

Charge attack (Hidden):
"DREAM WORLD - SCARLET DYE IN A LUCID DREAM - "
Attack Info: ???

Personality: Kyla is carefree, kind, loyal, protective, she is kinda sleepy often, and Smug (She is following Doremy Steps of becoming smug)

Likes and Dislikes: Alp, Doremy Sweet, and yggdrasil residents (Liked), Sutrt, Fenrir, and Some sort of Dream selves who is always wanting a human body (Disliked)

Crush: Alp (Somehow)

Background: ???

Main theme: Eternal Spring Dream ( AOCF and LOLK, Doremy sweet Theme), and Sleeping Terror (LLS Yuuka Second theme)