The Onyx Knight

Jeremiah Nero was Banished to Gehenna  from Eden due to his Shadow Infernal-like powers, But often times, He is the Only Crystal Fey to not have a Cross but rather his Wings are his true form of power, maybe it is due to his eternal corruption

Jeremiah Nero was Banished to Gehenna  from Eden due to his Shadow Infernal-like powers, But often times, He is the Only Crystal Fey to not have a Cross but rather his Wings are his true form of power, maybe it is due to his eternal corruption... Somehow his slumber was Called Onyx slumber, which reveals to be a twisted tree filled with bed-pods that somehow make any Shadow Guardians sleeps in a span of 1-2 years.

Age: He is immortal though

Species: Demon-Crystal Fey descent

Gender: Male

Artifact: The Shadow Sword of Unknown (A Mysterious Sword bonded with Onyx's, Purely embedded in shadows, It is bounded to him), Shield of Unjust (Bounds to no return from evil to good.), and Wings of Shadows ( His Crystalline Wings that is somehow unknown to someone, it is able to Possessed someone within a hour.)

Title: [ Waker of Onyx Slumber ] / [ Knight of Gehenna ]

Role (True):
Shadow Guardians:
Info: A Opposite or inverse of Crystal Guardians, Those who are affiliated with Shadows/Infernal's are powered in terms of nature and corruption of minds

Gate: Gehenna (Banished)

Rule: Onyx ( Gem Manipulation)

Powers: Shadow and Darkness manipulation, Nothingness manipulation (Void Gravity), Weapon summoning (Possibly thousand arms), and Wings transfiguration (Transform into flares of energy which acts as flaming-tendrils)

Powers (Hidden): He has Gem manipulation and Magic, Afterimage creation (Doppelganger), Telepathy and Subconscious (Somehow he has a third eye), and Pre/Retro cognition (Allowing him to skip forward or backward)

Element: Infernal

Charge attack:
SHADOW CYCLONE
Attack Info: It was no Spinning attack, but somehow A Void that acts as a Cyclone!

Charge attack (Hidden):
ADAMANCE OF ETERNAL MISSING POWER
Attack Info: Combine with Gemstones rupturing from the ground, Jeremiah soon got close to his enemies and "Hugs" Them, with a blade stabbing on their stomach, he lets go as the Onyx Crystals stabs their chest and sinks with them

Personality: Jeremiah is a combine personality of Koishi and Satori Komeiji, Suzumi Kuzu (Both Personalities), and Yuuka Kazami

Likes and Dislikes: People of Gehenna, Shino,  Dagon, Tsukuyomi, Takemaru, and Sutrt (Likes), Eden, Zechariah and Merlin (Dislikes)

Crush: Sutrt (Burning Hunt of Treasure and Onyx Knight)

Background: During those times, Jeremiah was Banished from Eden as a result of his corruption after learning Infernal-Shadow powers, Since he is Onyx, It only made him corrupt even more, obtaining to find power, He uses his wings for the sake exchange, that is until he knows that he is adamant and ready, He endures all banishments and exiles to the point pain is power to obtain with.... He is ready to fight against two Guardians, Zechariah and Merlin. Suddenly his Shadow appears as it was time, Either Cry like a youth or accept the changes, maybe... Someday, his Name Means "To Exalt", He exalted his power in gaining through corruption.

Main theme: Suzumi Kuzu's Theme (Both Hamee and Ardee), Worldend Dominator (Umineko When They Cry), and Heartful Cry (Persona 3 FES - Answers)