The Snow Rabbit in the Endless Frozen World

Akira of course was the Snow Rabbit Archer, Her boots are slow and steady when walking on ice and Her Senses allows her to hunt down the evil shadows lurking, Her snowflake does the Scanning though as it was a magical familiar

Akira of course was the Snow Rabbit Archer, Her boots are slow and steady when walking on ice and Her Senses allows her to hunt down the evil shadows lurking, Her snowflake does the Scanning though as it was a magical familiar.. For now she hunts down Evil in Kamuy Kotan 

Age: She is in fact 24 years old.

Gender: Female

Species: Beast-Human Descent (New Zealand Rabbit *Albino but no red eyes, it's not the killer rabbit from Monty python*)

Artifact: The Bow made from the Frozen Giant Fur and Icendite ( A Fictional Ore that can potentially freeze anything), Jotun.

Gate: Kamuy Kotan 

Role: The huntress

Rule: Keen Eye

Powers: Somehow Ice Magic, Enhance archery, Lagomorph physiology, Season manipulation (Winter), Detection (Sensing Evil Spirits), and Time Manipulation/Magic (As for herself, she calls it Frozen Time Due to the effects on the same rule)

Powers (hidden): She has familiar summoning (A Winter Beast that took form of the snowflake, Sif, The Snow Wolf *Not to mention Dark souls though, but doesn't carry a sword and acts like an animal companion*), Taming, Spirit animal (Which is kinda unique, She doesn't have a Totem Rather her bow does, it has animal motif of a hawk and Bear sparring each other, representing the hawk as Keen Eye *Her Rule* and The Bear as her role *The Huntress*

Charge attack:
"Gallant Arch"
Attack Info: Much Like Kamui Gallant Guardian but it is offensive and Deals freeze Damage

Charge attack (hidden):
" Gallant Arch - Sif the Snow wolf -"
Attack Info: Now with Sif is in her side, Dual Combo attack with a maw, Bow and Arrow combo

Personality: Akira is kinda Calm, protective, somehow carefree, energetic, happy, loyal, lovable, gullible, sometimes hopeful, and sometimes a little bit tsundere (More passive than Aggressive)

Likes: The Kamuy Kotan residents, Gensokyo, Alp, Barguest, Gamr, Ratatoskr, Juno, and Douglas Yatadera. (Likes), Sutr, Tsukuyomi, Sitri, and Barguest (Dislikes)

Crush: HorkeuKamui (Gallant Guardian and Gallant Arch)

Backstory: Akira of course was born from the Royal Family, A Family of Albino Rabbits, Those with Red Eyes are the Patriarch *Males* while light blue or blue eyes are Matriarchs *Females*, But She became lost during the endless winter, it was cold and dense for her, She is 15 years when she left her family, After those years, she learned to live on her own, living in tokyo was her special life, Till she met Kamui, The Wielder of the Ice-Cleaving Blade, It was those moments that the Two bonded and trained.. and As a special Gift, A Snowflake that summons the Snow Wolf Sif, She left Tokyo to revisit Kamuy kotan in search of her royal family, it stated that it was long gone after she became lost in the endless winter..

Main theme: