The Murasame of The Wolf and Otter spirit

Far from the Future, Kenji Brothers, Rigel and Boris Murasame, was a protective towards the people from the other except for boris who is more barbaric than usual

Age: 19, 24 (In fact it's kinda unique that Rigel was alive around that time when Kenji was sealed, so he is immortal along with Boris.)

Gender: Male

Species: Half Spirits (Rigel and Boris fused Human Souls, A Otter and a Wolf)

Title: [ Green Otter shield-bearer ] / [ Red Wolf Slayer ]

Artifact: Rigel Gloves, Gaea's, Boris Twin Swords, Tartarus's Gates

Rule: Protect! (Rigel), Barbaric (Boris)

Powers: Rigel uses shield magic at his disposal, Life/nature manipulation (All Forms), and Proficient at Hand-To-Hand Combat. Boris somehow manage to learn Robert Kunimistu Arts of slaying giants but he added with all Mobs-Species attacks, and Flame manipulation

Powers (Hidden): Because of Otter and Wolf, Rigel can go into Roaring Mode with a Green aura and somehow Four Otters floating around him to protect, Boris Can go into his Roaring mode with a reddish aura and Multiple Swords floating around him

Element: Wood (Rigel), Fire (Boris)

Charge attack:

Left and Right Palm
"OVERFLOWING SENSE" (Somehow causes Pain to be less painful but increase damage)

Underestimation
"Sudden Upset" (A unexpected hit from above!)

Charge attack (hidden):

Roaring "OTTER SPIRIT PROTECT THEM!" (Somehow rigel protect everyone from danger)

Roaring "FIERCE WOLF GOUGE DOWN!" (Boris suddenly creates multiple slashes from his sword summons and a Red Wolf bites the opponents down)

Personality: Rigel was kind, serious, and a wishy-washy personality from His Otter spirit. Boris somehow acts like he is tough, Too Serious, mentor Type, and Barbaric from his Wolf Spirit.

Liked Relationships: All (Both)

Disliked Relationships: Giants, Mobs, and somehow ghosts (One exception, Poltergeist, Both)

Crush: Temujin (Rigel, Wisdom of The Great wind Khan and ROARING spirits -otter-), Nomad (Burning Bright or Roaring Spirits - Wolf )

Background: Somehow, Boris and Rigel lived normal lives in their Guild "Animal Spirit partnership Co.", It's just a ordinary corporation but Because of Toutetsu, The Leader of the Gouyaku Alliance, The Leader assign the two to guard Tokyo, but after their arrival, The Murasame brothers notice their long lost Eldest Brother, Kenji, The Mobs manage to Take him down but deep within their hearts, The Two soon fought the mobs and take back their brother, The Three swear themselves that no one is left behind in their words. Kenji now became a Co-leader 3 in Animal Spirit Partnership Co.

Main theme: Shoutoku Pegasus ~ Dark Pegasus (Saki Kurokoma theme, Rigel, Battle and main, Both played in Not roaring and active Mode), Unlocated hell (Somehow Stage 4 theme before Yachie Kitcho, Battle, active Roaring mode), Tortoise Dragon ~ Fortune and Misfortune (Yachie Kitcho theme, Main,Not active roaring mode )