The Kappa Engineer who made the Automated Fishing Pole

Within The Bustling Sea port town had a forest but it wasn't ordinary a forest, it's a ravine filled with Hot Water and Sea Creatures

Within The Bustling Sea port town had a forest but it wasn't ordinary a forest, it's a ravine filled with Hot Water and Sea Creatures. The Name of the Ravine is Saoirse. There's a different kind of Kappa which works hard and does the fishing. Turns out who was in charge was Jakiro Kawashiro, A Hard-working Kappa who creates The Automated Fishing Pole Mk. 1, A Kappa technology which has a automated Fishing once the hook was grabbed by the fish.

Age: 500000 but looks like 30

Gender: Male

Title: [ The Kappa of the Ravine]

Artifact: The Automated Fishing Pole Mk. 1 and the Wrench of Neptune (Main), Metal Obanshira/Whirlpool Cannon (Sub)

Rule: Kappa Works

Species: Kappa's

Power: He is similar to Nitori Kawashiro

Hidden Power: Somewhat whirlpool and vortex, Similar to Aoji Shitodo who can do that but only works if a wrench or fishing pole was in contact with water, and air

Element: Water

Charge Attack: Stormy River "Disruption of the Flow of Change"

Charge Attack (Hidden): Whirlpool Sign "Aqua Vortex" (Fun Fact: It's a pun to Aoji Shitodo Final spell card in BPoHC, Whirlpool Card: Plastic Vortex)

Personality: Jakiro is Timid, Kind, Serious, Hard-working, kinda loyal and strong minded, Busy, and shy.

Liked Relationship: Aegir, Hephaestus, Nitori Kawashiro, Sumireko Usami, Marisa Kirisame, Ganglie and Josh Joestar

Disliked Relationship: Shino, Urban Legends (Specifically if someone ransacks his place), and Cirno 

Crush: Aegir (A Whitebeard Hook master and a Wrench-Fishing Pole wielding Kappa)

Background: Outside of Tokyo and into a another world, Ganglie, The Boar Therian was just doing his work until he heard some construction work happening in the Forest. The Boar Transient Sighs and checks it out, but he took a quick stop as the Forest floor was almost gone, and it was finally built to be as a ravine, A lot of Kappa's, presumably, came from Gensokyo, The Eastern Land Paradise. Nitori Kawashiro was just trying to set up a gap in between this world and Gensokyo, but he further investigates as a Male Kappa soon created the Automated Fishing Pole Mk. 1. Jakiro Kawashiro was happy that his work his finished. Boiling water overflows from the pipes and it forms a heating waterfall. With the name of the ravine was revealed, Saoirse, was named after William Adam Guardian. The Rock formation has variety but bizarre patterns ranging from shell of a turtle to a Symbol of Celtic and Japanese Gods of Ocean. Jakiro resides at Saoirse and is workshop was filled with different things. He is also a Rainbow Gem Trader as well.

Main Theme: Akutagawa Ryuunosuke ~ Kappa Candid Friend (MoF and HM variant, Main And Battle Theme), Blue Storm ~ Plastic Vortex (Aoji Shitodo Theme)